2.0

Karter

"Will."

Punch.

"You."

Punch.

"Leave."

Punch.

"Me."

Punch.

"Alone!"

Punch.

I looked at the now bloody man on the floor of the bar. This is what happens when you mention you're gender fluid; everyone decides that you are the scum of the world and shouldn't live anymore.

Well news flash bitch we exist.

"DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A PROBLEM?!"

I looked around the bar to see everyone staring at me in a, slightly comical, look of both terror and amusement.

I decided to play a game. So I bowed low, and walked my sexy ass straight out of that horrible bar.

"URGH." I got some weird looks as I walked back to my car.  It was a jet black 1967 mini mark 1, but it meant the world to me. I climbed in the driver's seat and looked at the time:

2:13AM

I sighed. I was never going to be able to find a motel at this time which meant trying to find a place 6"00 me could get comfy in the abnormally small mini. I rubbed my eyes and settled for lying along the back seat with my legs curled up, which I have to say, when I actually managed to get into the position, was actually rather comfy, and I feel asleep rather quickly.

I woke up about 5 hours later to my ring tone on my phone going off. "HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN, GOING DOWN THE ONLY ROAD I'VE EVER KNOWN." I sighed forgetting how much I loved the song then remembered that the song meant that was someone was trying to reach me and lunged for my phone. I checked the caller I.D. "UNKNOWN" I sighed again and answered;

"Gregson."

"Agent Gregson?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Depending on who this is."

I heard the person at the other end laugh.

"Deputy Chris Green."

I automatically sat up, the proceeded to regret it as I whacked my head on the door rim of the mini. I flinched and rubbed my head.

"How can I help you deputy?"

"I was told that you are the person to go to when things get weird, am I right?"

I was surprised as to how he got my non work phone but I said yes and he continued.

"Well we have had shootings."

"Has anyone shot the sheriff?"

I chuckled at my joke. I heard him laugh as he continued.

"Haha no, no one has shot the sheriff or me thankfully. We've had shootings and the victims well they die, obviously, but they don't seem to know that."

So we have zombies on our hands. That's new.

"So we have zombies? That is weird. Do you have these zombies contained?"

"Yes we do."

I sighed usually that ends worse than that.

"Okay deputy I shall be with you as soon as I can, oh and may I ask you a question?"