0.8

"Hey shortie?"

I looked up from where we were curled up on my bed.

"Yeah tall?"

"Can we get pizza?"

Jamie rolled out of bed and jumped up wearing a cape that was apparently under my bed.

"WE SHALL GET PIZZA! WE SHALL EAT PIZZA! WE SHALL BINGE WATCH NCIS! WE SHALL NEVER FAIL!"

Jamie dramatically ran out of the room with me laughing behind and following her out of the room.

She ran into the kitchen to find the phone and run straight into Sam.

"SORRY SAM BUT PIZZA IS NEEDED!"

Sam laughed.

"Control your mango Karter."

I laughed.

"Sorry Sam she just really likes pizza."

He just nodded chuckling and walked out of the room.

"COME ON MANGO I WANT PIZZA!"

I walked over to the phone and dialed the nearest dominos.

"Hey Jamie can you ask if Sam and Dean want anything?"

She nodded and ran out of the room with a dramatic flick of the cape, about 10seconds later I heard her yelling what they wanted down the stairs.

"THANKS MANGO!"

"Hello Domino's Pizza how can I help?"

"Hey yes could we have 4 medium pizzas please?"

"Of course what do you want?"

"Can we have 2 peperoni pizzas, 1 veggie delight, and 1 meat feast please?"

"Of course, that will be 29.99 and should be with you in about 30 minutes. Can I take a name and an address?"

"Thank you, yes Karter Winchester, 57 black road."

"Thank you."

I hung up the phone to see Jamie on Sam's back with her cape over his face. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Damn it Jamie get off Sam."

She pouted but jumped off. Sam was stood there with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

"What?"

"You called yourself a Winchester."

"Um yeah I guess I did, is that okay?"

He walked over to me and hugged me.

"Of course it is."

I hugged Sam back then let go.

"Yeah um hate to ruin the lovely family moment but when's pizza gonna get here?"

Sam and I laughed.

"About 30 minutes."

She groaned and dramatically draped herself over me. I just laughed and hugged her back.

"Jamie as much as I love you you're not particularly comfy when you're draping yourself on me."

She groaned and got off.

"Sorry Karter."

Jamie stepped away and awkwardly rubbed the back of her head. I sighed and held my arms out. She smiled and hugged me.