Grim- 1

Grim Reapers Angel.

        Chapter 1.

  I walked into the room that was filled with people my age, I had just turned 16 two days ago, and I was going to get my right of passage and see what kind of angel I am going to be. I started walking over to my friend named Tadd.

“Hi Tadd.” I sweetly smile up at him, he turned to me without question and hugged me. “I missed you to.”

“Ready to become a guardian angel with me!?” He asked jumping up and down.

“Yes! I can’t wait to find out what kind of angel I will be!” I whispered mostly to myself.

“I already know.” Tadd said putting his hands on his hips and sticking his chest out like he was all tuff, when in reality. He was like a teddy bear. Not to big but not small. Medium. His dark brown hair was shaggy and his dark brown eyes where always warm and comforting. His parents where the head of all guardian angels, so we all knew he would become a guardian.  I stuck my tongue out at him and he poked my tongue, I pulled my tongue inside my mouth and glared at him, making him laugh and hug me again. His hugs where always warm and comforting. He was always a really good friend.

“I’m going to talk to other people, I’ll see you at the after party right?” I asked.

“Unless you become a Dark Angel.” He joked I laughed and shook my head, knowing fully well that was impossible, both my parents where white angels. The followers of Paschar. The God of all Angels.  Not many angels have seen him, but I have. Since my parents work for him I see him sometimes around our house. He just came to see me on my birthday, he told me.

“Good things will come, even when something bad happens.”

I didn’t understand it so I nodded my head and smiled, he kissed the top of my head and gave me a small white box, when I opened it up there was a small white glowing pearl hooked to a chain. I looked up to thank him for the necklace but he was gone.

 I looked down and grabbed my necklace that hung around my neck. OH! MY OH MY!  You don’t even know who I am! My am I rude!? Well my name is Sofiel, I am the angel of nature, or at least. That is what my name is, that means I Arouse within us a deep love for nature, I also keep records of living souls. Or, at least I will once I get my white angel wings. I’ll be just like my parents. I cannot wait, right as I was about to go over and talk to some other friends.  Paschar, walked in, he was wearing an old man costume, so no one would know it was him. But I could tell, the old man held his hand up and everyone stopped talking and took their seats. He smiled and called the first name up.

“Tadd Dunny.” Tadd rose and walked over to him.  The “old man” looked at tad and put his hand to Tadd’s head. Tadd closed his eyes as the old man told him so. It was silent, suddenly Tadd’s eyes opened, They where no longer the dark brown color that I loved so much, they were white. Soon after he opened his eyes white wings grew from his back, he screamed in pain and fell to his knees. The man silently waited until his wings where completely in and then laid his hand on Tadd’s back, Tadd rose and looked at the man, as thought all his pain was gone. The man smiled and waved him on his way. The man turned to us and smiled. “Guardian Angel.” The crowd cheered and clapped until he put his hand up. Silence filled the room once more. After about 30 minutes later, 10 more kids where done, one of them being my other friend Mellissa, She became a white angel. He wings sparkled like all white angels wings did, when she turned they would glow and sparkle lighting the whole room up with sparkles. She would become one of the most respected females of my generation. She went to a room with the other people that just got their wings(they where to learn how to put their wings away.). Most of the boy’s where Army Angels. They go out to earth and help the men that need help. And most of the girls where Army Angels as well, they go to earth to help the girls. One girl named Bell, was announced to be a Messenger. This was a rare Angel to be. A sad one as well, she would leave her friends and family for the rest of her life, only beginning able to see them at holidays. She would work with Pachar, right next to him. It was a great honor, but a dishonor to leave your family. Lucky for her, her wings where silver. A bright silver that shined in the light. She looked down at her feet and nodded. Next thing you know clouds Ross from the ground and covered her, last thing you saw or heard was a tear falling down her face and, the sound of a small sigh and a sniffle. She was gone, the clouds slowly made their way up and threw the roof.

“Sofiel White.” I looked up and took a deep breath, I got up from my seat and walked to the stage, looking down at my parents. They smiled and waved and I smiled back letting them know I saw their wave. Pachar put his hand to my head and frowned. I closed my eyes and waited. A pain ripped at my heart filling it with hate towards the pain, I opened my eyes and shocked eyes stared back at me, I glared out towards the people, no one in particular but just out into the crowd. Gasps and little girls screams where heard. I was confused I stopped glaring and looked at my parents, my mother had tears falling down her eyes and my father had hate in his.  I turned to Pachar, He frowned and sighed telling me he was sorry in his mind. Suddenly a black smoke arose from the ground next to me and this black figure rose from the ground as well, I tried to back up but Pachar pushed me forward. The smoke slowly fell and pilled around the ground as ash. I looked up to meet the eyes of the Grim Reaper, I’ve been told what he looked like, but this was nothing. His dark black eyes looked down at me with evil spilling out. His grey skin showing only his face, and his short black hair hiding under a black hood. He stood there with a gowned that was all black. He stared back at him and he smiled and evil smile walking towards me. I glared at him and stood my ground but suddenly his pail hand went reaching for my head. Before I could move away his cold hand was on my head, I screamed out in pain as a shot went through my body, I fell to the ground on my knee’s screaming in pain. It was like fire was dancing it stupid dance threw out my body, slowly finding it was to my back, I screamed out again at the pain, my skin ripped at my back and I screamed once more, it felt like my bones where ripping out of my back. Suddenly the pain stopped and I looked up at the Grim Reaper, his hand was on my should and I tried to shake him off but he wouldn’t budge, from the corner of my eyes I could see my wings. Black. They where the blackest black I’ve ever seen, Feathers all black and pointy at the end, you could see the bones of black if you looked up close, but from far away, you just saw black feathers. No! They were so post to be white! What is this!? I turned around trying to get a better look at my wings but all I did was make myself look like a dog chasing his tail, I stopped turning and then look right up to the Grim Reaper.

“What have you done!” I yelled right up to him, not scared one bit. He laughed a deep evil laugh. He looked down at me his eyes a pitch Black.

“I have just earned myself a helper.” He answered.

“I will never help you.” I spat at him.

“Im glad to tell you that you don’t have a choice.  Now say goodbye, your coming with me.” He pulled at my arm and I pulled back and then forward sending my hand right at his face, the slap filled the room and fire rose all around us. He glared down at me as. “You will never do that again.” He demanded.

“You will let me say goodbye to the one I love before you take me away to your home.” He glared at me and my skin stared to get hot, ignoring the fire I started walking threw it noticing how the fire spilt up as I walked through it and then went back together as I was done, I walked to Tadd and he backed away from me as I was trash. Rage filled my bones and I glared at him.

“Am I trash now?” I asked him. He shook his head and backed up again.

“I just.. I didn’t… I mean.” He stumbled on his words. I frowned and nodded my head.

“I’m sorry, I hope we will see each other again.” He nodded and I walked over to my parents ignoring the glares I got from people but also loving the fact that I didn’t have to push my way through people, they parted there ways like the red sea. I walked up to my parents and stopped a good 5 feet away, my dad backed up and shook his head telling me he couldn’t get close to me. I knew he wouldn’t hug me goodbye, He wasn’t even so post to be in the same room as a Dark Angel.  I looked at my mom and she ignored all rules, she ran to me and hugged me tight ignoring all the yells and gasps from everyone in the room, I hugged her tight, but something in me told me to let go, so I did.  She backed up and I looked at them both with fear and sadness in me.

“I’m going to miss you two.” My dad nodded and so did my mom. I nodded and walked over to the Grim Reaper staring him down, he was dead to me. Even if he already was dead, I stood next to him. And waited for Pachar to say my title.

“Death Angel.” He said in a small sadden voice, Gaspe came once again and I was really getting tired of all the gasps.  But I was to surprised, I thought I would just be a Dark Angel, but a Death Angel? That is the worst of all angels. Besides the Grim, No one is to even look at me. All head looked down at their laps even my parents. Black smoke filled my surroundings and rage filled me.