Grim- 16

I pulled him away from me and smiled.

“Now what?” I asked him.

“What do you mean?” He asked tilting his head to the side.

“well since we are Angels, what do we do?”

“We date silly. We keep it at that until we are old and want to get married.” He answered.

“Right, I see.” I turned and looked around, a smiled slipped on my face as I saw Cameron and Isabella, Megan and Simon, and Saph with Nathan. All kissing. I looked around some more and Danny held tight to a girl, but the girl didn’t seem to interested in him, she was looking at the guy next to my Angel. So I walked over to him.

“What’s your name?” I asked him.

“Uh, what?” He asked.

“What. Is. Your. Name?”

“Oh, Todd.” He answered.

“Right, so Todd you see that girl with Danny? You know Danny right?”

“Yeah, everyone knows that player.” I laughed and nodded.

“You see the girl that’s with him?” He looked over and froze. “Do you?” I asked knowing perfectly well he did. He nodded his head so I pushed him towards them both.

“Poor Danny.” My Angel said.

“Serves him right, so Angel what’s your name?”

“Zack.” He stated, “Zack Star.” I smiled at his first and last name. Sofiel Star, I thought to myself. “It sounds right doesn’t it?”

“What does?”

“Sofiel Star.” He said holding my cheeks. I smiled and nodded, he leaned in kissing my nose. “Want to dance my little star?”

“Yes I do big star.” We smiled at each other and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.  Once we got to the group of all my friends we all started dancing together in a big dance circle. Song after song we danced. I laughed all night long, and there wasn’t a minute that I wasn’t happily thinking about my star.  I wondered how I didn’t even know his birthday, but I already liked him so much. I smiled at the thought of it.

“What’s got you so happy?” Cameron asked me. He himself had a huge smile on.

“So, Isabella and you?” His cheeks burst to a bright red and his nose as well, I giggled and shook my head. “You know the new guy?”

“Mack? Or wait, what is it?”

“It’s Zack.” Zack said coming up behind me wrapping his arms around me protectively.

“Nah man don’t worry, I got my own Angel.” Cameron told him as he saw his arms. Cameron smiled at me and walked over to Isabella. He picked her up bridal style taking her away from her friends as he set her down so they could get something to eat.

“Their cute together.” I told Zack. I kissed my cheek and nodded.

“It's like 4 am. I think the party is dyeing down, want to go home?” I nodded and we said our goodbyes. Saph and Nathan followed behind us, they where all giggly and touchy feely. It really bugged me and I think Zack noticed. Because he seemed bugged as well.

“No, your cute.” Nathan told Saph.

“No, you are silly!” Saph said laughing.

“No, your silly!” Nathan said kissing her nose.

“Your both going to be silly in the head if you don’t shut your traps you understand cutie?” I said smiling at the end. Zack burst out laughing but the couple just glared at me. “Good.” I said turning around, and letting them pass. “I think I’m going to be with Isabella tonight, there’s no telling what them two will do.”

“Alright, let’s go back to the dance.” I nodded my head and made our way back, after about ten minutes of trying to find Isabella I only found Megan.

“Where is Isabella?” I asked Megan, she shrugged her shoulders.

“She left after you did with Cameron.”

“Great.” I sighed. “Are you going to be with Simon tonight?” She frowned and nodded her head.

“Sorry.” She said.

“No it’s fine.” I told her. I turned to Zack and frowned. “Guess I have to deal with the two lovers all night.”

“You can come to my room if you want.” He told me.

“Whoa! Little fast there buddy!” I told him.

“No, we won’t do anything I can sleep on the couch if you want.”

“I will be fine, maybe after we get to know each other, okay?”

“Okay, I’ll walk you back to your room.” He smiled as he kissed my nose, he grabbed my hand and we where off to my room.

-----------------------

Hey so, I just wanted to say sorry for the short chapters:/ Writers block! Anyway, PLEASE vote and comment. I really want to break 100 in vote’s and comments. And I want to break 1000 readers! SO PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT MY BOOKS! (: Thank you everyone!!

Comment,vote,fan, SMILE!(: