Grim- 13

“This one?” He asked as if he could barley breath just like me. I nodded as it was the only thing I could do, I could hear my heart and I’m pretty sure so could he, because it was thumping so fast and loud.

Thump

THump

THUmp

THUMp

THUMP.

“Sofiel? What’s wrong with you? Get him on the horse.” Isabella told me, I nodded and walked to the horse, I grabbed its nose and put my head on its nose. The Horse huffed and backed away from me.

“We need Megan.” I told Isabelle. Just like that Megan walked in, her bright green wing’s behind her and her bright green eyes where big and guilty. She wore black shorts and a black V-neck, V-necks must be the ‘it’ thing. Her bright blonde hair curled and in her hair there was a bright green you could barely see that said ‘Walker’ She walked towards us and smiled at us.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” She frowned.

“It’s fine, just fix the horse. She is acting up.” Isabella said pointing to the horse.  She looked at the boy and then the horse. She walked over to the boy and grabbed his face and closed her eyes. She giggled as she walked in the boy’s mind. She put her hands down and looked at the boy.

“That’s cute.” He looked down with a bright red blush on his face. Now that was cute. Megan walked over to the horse and smiled at it, the horse walked up to her and stood still. She put her hands on the horse and giggled as she walking into the horse’s mind. “Why didn’t you say so?” The horse shook its head. “I see.” She turned to the boy and held her hand out to him. “Take my hand.” The boy took her hand and she smiled, she then set her hand on the horse’s nose and closed her eyes. The boy closed his eyes and started to shake, as well as the horse, but Megan stood tall and strong. The boy and horse stopped shaking.

“What are you?” The boy asked. He jumped as the horse set it head on his shoulder.

“I walk into people’s minds and animals minds, and then put their minds together, sealing them to become one. That way you don’t have to talk to your horse to tell him where to go and when to do it, he will just do it once you think it. You’re the first one I’ve done it to. It’s a new thing I have going.” She smiled and walked over to the girl and her horse. “Your turn little Red.”

After a little more longer, they were done and now connected to their horses. Megan, Isabella, and I started to make our way’s to the lounge to start a movie with everyone, but we got stopped.

“Wait, uh. The girl in the middle!” The boy said. I turned around as it was me being in the middle of the both of them.

“It’s Sofiel.” I told him.

“Right, uh can we talk?” He said to me but it sounded as if he was saying it to himself or the ground.

“I uh, Not now. I’m sorry.” I frowned and ran out the stable doors. I slammed open Grim’s doors. “GRIM!” He looked up “WE NEED TO TALK!” I yelled.

“Right then.”

“What is this about Angels!?” I yelled a little softer.

“I thought your mother would have told you about this.”

“Well she didn’t, so it’s your turn to be a father, start talking.” I demanded.

“Right well when two people look into each other’s eyes.”

“The world around them stops, I know I know. I have felt it! Is it possible for me to have a human Angel?” I asked after interrupting him.

“Yes, your angel could be a dog.” Grim said.

“Ew.” I sighed.

“So, new boy huh?” Grim said.

“What do you know about him?” I asked.

“Find out yourself.”

“Grim! I hope you go to heaven!” Grim glared at me. “Please, just a little information Grim!” I begged he sighed and frowned.

“All I know is he and his sister was shot to death, and that the girl was suppose to go to heaven but she followed him when he picked where he wanted to go.”

“They could pick?”

“Yes, they could.”

“Why did he pick here?” I asked him.

“Because I saw a light.” The boy told me, I turned around and the world froze for a second as I looked into his eyes. “I saw you.” I froze and grim got up and pushed his way out of his office. “I don’t even know you, why do I feel a pull?”

“Uh, because well. It’s hard to explain.” I whispered.

“Grim got your tongue?” He smiled a cocky smile as he took a step closer, I took a step back and slammed up against the wall. I looked around and the other doors where far away, I looked up at him and he frowned.

“Please leave.” I told him. “You and your sister, go to heaven. You can still go.” I told him, even thought I wanted him here, I wanted him here so bad but he would just cause pain. That’s what Danny did, and I couldn’t deal with the pain.

“I want to stay. With you.”

“If you want me to be happy then leave.” I told him looking at the ground. “I can’t take any more pain.”

“I won’t hurt you, I swear to Grim Reaper. I won’t hurt you.” He swore, he swore on the Grim reaper, he better not hurt me of he would end up a dead soul.

“Don’t swear on Grim, just please. Leave.” I ran out of the office and away from him, I bumped into Cameron and he looked down at me as he caught me.

“You okay little pink?” He asked, I nodded my head and struggled out of his hands and ran up the stairs and down all the hall’s, passing the lounge and some weird looks I finally made it to my room. I opened and slammed the door and turned around taking a deep breath.

“Are you okay?” A deep voice asked, I looked up and Danny was there.

“Goldfish!” I yelled, I ran to Saphs closet it being the closest and I slammed the door I turned around to see a door that was glowing form the other side, I looked behind me and opened the door and walked in. Upon that door there where shelf’s and shelf’s of stuff, but they were in a grass land. Green grass! I dropped the ground and let my hands slip and pet the grass as if it was a newly born puppy.

“What are you doing here?” Saph asked, I jumped p and frowned.

“I’m sorry, Danny is in our room and I didn’t know where to go.” She frowned and looked around.

“You need to leave.” She said looked around desperately again. “now.” She said pushing me into the closet. I sighed as she closed the door and left me to talk to Danny alone. I opened the door and he was gone, I sighed and grabbed my beanie bag and ran to my closet. I dropped my beanie bag on the floor and grabbed a blanket and the shut the door and locked it. I sat down and just started thinking about everything that has been happening to me. I frowned and set my head back looked up at my hanging shirts and what not. I closed my eyes and started to drift off to a remotely boring black dreamless sleep.