Grim- 2

Chapter 2

 When the smoke fell down I was on a dark black road.

“So this is hell huh?” I asked have leaking from my words.

“Yeah it is, follow me.” He said. SO I followed down the road, we turned a couple corners and came to some horses. One was white, and two were black. The white one looked at me sad in his eyes, his dark black eyes, I guess I didn’t notice before but his head was a grey color and his nose to his eyes was a dark black. “Everything good that comes here turns bad, so that horse. He was good, as you can see still white. But he will be bad soon, and black. Pick a horse.” I watched him jump on top of a black horse with dark red eyes the glared at you.  His tail hair was fire, and his neck hair was fire as well. The horse turned his head and looked the other way.

“I want this horse.” I said putting my hand on the white horse making it jump in fear at the touch. “It’s okay.”

“Fine, it’s only been here a day or so, so you can name the thing.” Grim answered.

“He isn’t a thing, unlike you.” I used my wings to lift me up and onto the horse. He was shaking in fear I stroked the horse and talked to him telling him he was alright and that I would take care of him.

“Yes, you will take care of “him” because he is yours now. Don’t let him die or you will be with Dragon.” Grim told me.

“Who is Dragon?” The grim pointed to the horse next to his. He was an all black horse and a big one, but he was smaller than mine and Grim’s. He looked at me his eyes a white color and the rest of his body black, he snorted and looked away. “What’s so bad about him?” I asked.

“Last person to ride him, broke ever bone in there body. Dragon didn’t like them, so he threw them off that cliff right there.” He said pointing to a cliff that im pretty sure we had to cross to get to a castle that I could almost see on the other side. There was a small bridge big enouth for a horse or two to pass by. It looked really far down. Im surprised the person didn’t die. “He would have died, but you can’t die here. Most people here are already dead, but the few that are born here cant die.” He said with no emotion what so ever in his voice. “Let's go then.” He said kicking the side of his horse making it go, I let Dragon go ahead of me as I was scared he would try something mean with my horse. I patted my horse and told he to follow them, I guess he understood because he slowly started walking following them to and crossed the bridge, up a hill, threw the woods, over a black river(Which was quiet scary because if you looked down you could see spirits of people flowing down it.) Soon after the river we went up hill again and threw a different small forest and then we got to a big grey stone pathway leading up to the biggest creepiest place I have ever seen. There was fire all around it and all the way up the path to the front door. After about 10 minutes of slowly walking up a stone path we made it to the door. Fire was all around the castle and to tell the truth, I was tired of fire already.  The huge stone doors opened and two black(of course) panthers stood up and growled a deep low growl, when they saw their master they stopped and sat down looking up at him with fear.

“Go eat.” Grim commanded and the panthers licked their lips and bolted out the door, moments later you heard a small child’s scream, and then a lady’s scream.

“GRIM! WHAT DID THEY JUST ATTACK!?” I yelled. He shrugged his shoulders and kicked his horse to start moving. My horse started moving and followed the others, two wood doors opened and it smelt terrible! I looked around and Black horses where EVERYWHERE! Thank the Angels that they were in stables and not all running around. The grim’s horse started to run to a stable, he walked in and the Grim jumped down. And smiled at his horse. Did the grim just smile? That’s not possible, maybe he isn’t all bad? I thought to myself. I kicked the side of my horse softly and he started to walk, I kicked again and he started to run, I tapped his left shoulder telling him to go into the empty stale which he did. I jumped off and smiled at him kissing his nose.

“I will come back tonight.”

“No you won’t.” Grim said. I turned to him and glared at him.

“I will too, and you will not tell me what to do!” I yelled at him. All the Dark Angels that where working around us stopped talking, they looked at me with surprise and fear at what the Grim would do next. I stood my ground and glared right back at the grim. I have to admit I was scared out of my mind, But no one tells me what to do.

“ Fine, Come now Angel. I will show you your room.” He smiled and said goodbye to the Dark angels laughing at their shocked expressions, some waved and then got back to work. Others watched us leave still surprised.