Grim- 20

Hey all so i would love it if you comment and vote! i would really really love it if you recomended this to other people you know! Anyway i hope you like to here it is!

 ________

          I landed on the metal plate with Isabella on my side. I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

          “Let’s go.” I told her, Isabella nodded her head and we both started to fly down the volcano. I saw the stable and smiled, flying as fast as I could I found Phantom in a matter of seconds. I put my wings away and jumped on him. Kicking his side I was off. Isabella and her horse where next to me in seconds. As we rode it was silent.

          Suddenly there was a loud boom, and a huge cloud of black. I kicked Phantom more and I could see a clearing. On one side there was many men in black armor, on the other many more men and spirits in nothing but normal clothes. Grim stood tall in the middle in his black outfit. Hood up covering his face like normal. Fire around his feet, suddenly the fire rose from his feet crawling its way up to his hands. He held the fire and looked at it for a short time before it changed into water. He held the water just like his did the fire, suddenly the water froze and he set it down on the ground. Every one’s eyes were on the ice. Silence over took the croud as a little stem rose from the ice block. A bulb of green grew from the stem and a light red rose blowmed out of the bulb. I smiled and studied the rose.

          Right before my eyes a arrow hit the rose sending the peddels strait to the ground. Anger filled my eyes as I looked up to a man in black armor holding a crossbow. I glared at him and he glared at Grim. This was so much more than just hurting the poor flower. This was showing he had no respect for living things, or things that wasn’t his. I could see it in his eyes that he hated my family, and I knew it in my heart I hated his.

          “You filthy piece of trash!” I jumped at the voice and looked at Isabella. She jumped off her horse letting her wings flap out to a huge size. Bigger than I have ever seen them before. Her wings where a bright blue and had crystals at the bottem and my jaw dropped. I mean, what else is going to happen? Just like that her eyes turned a white color and she ran to the middle of the field.

          “Isabella!” Grim yelled. Isabella quickly shot him a glare and looked back at the men in black. The ground around her started to ice up and every grain of grass froze and broke at the touch of air.

          “I hope you die.” Isabella yelled at them all. Quickly she lifted her arms and pointed the palms of her hands towards them. Like magic Ice shards danced their way out of her hands and at the men. Yells of pain and surprise came from the men as the ones from the back quickly put arrows in there crossbows. I jumped up from Phantom letting my wings break out. I ran towards Isabella trying to pull her away but she would budge. She just kept letting the ice fall out of her hands towards the men. Suddenly Arrows started to speed our way. I put my arms out and screamed waiting for the arrows to hit me.

          Fire burned inside my blood and I opened my eyes to see a wall of fire surrounding Isabella and I. I screamed at the sight and watched as the fire rushed towards the men sending them yelling for the ice. I dropped my hands and the fire disappeared.

          “Who are you?” Yelled the man in black.

          “There my children, you will not hurt them.” Grim came up behind us putting a hand on each of our shoulders. I smiled and so did Isabella. For a second everything was peaceful. Only a second.

          “They killed half my men, no. I won’t hurt them, I will take them!” The man yelled. I froze and started at the man as he lifted his arms sending air out from him. Suddenly I hit the ground with a thud as I griped the air. Trying to breath I drug my nails into the ground gasping for air. Under me I could feel the earth shake and spilt. I could feel fire around me just as I could feel a cold ice breeze. I tried to open my eyes but I just wasn’t strong enough as my air was running out. I hit the ground with my fist and suddenly I could breathe again, taking a deep breath I opened my eyes. Everyone was fighting everywhere. I looked around to try and find Grim but he was nowhere to be found. I jumped up running towards Isabella but two men grabbed both my arms. Screaming and kicking at the air I looked towards Isabella. Blood ran down her arm and her eyes turned to a dark black color. Two men grabbed her and pulled her away. I screamed at her to fight back but she did no such thing. I watched as her eyes rolled back into her head. I watched as her head dropped, as her body went limp. I screamed as loud as I could and for a second nobody moved. For a second the world froze just leaving me and Isabella in a small peaceful meadow. I looked around as I saw no fighting no one but Isabella and I. She smiled and lifted my head with her hand.