Grim- 10

Chapter 10

Today was Christmas Eve, so Saph and I were sitting in the lounge talking with all the other girls, saying who they wanted to get a present from, and who they wanted to have their new year’s kiss with. 

“Me, oh my! I hope mines NOT with Nathan.” Saph said rolling her eyes as she played with her hair.

“Uh, yeah you do.” Isabella smiled, I started to laugh and soon so did everyone that was around us. Saph glared at Isabella and stormed off making us all laugh harder. Cameron walked in and sat next to me taking Saphs spot. Nathan followed but soon turned around to go see Saph. Simon came in and sat on top of Cameron.

“Dude get off.” Cameron said pushing Simon off. Simon fell to the ground and tumbled over onto a girl named Megan, she giggled and looked up towards Simon.

“Hello.” Simon said still laying over her.

“Hi.” She sang.

“Wanna go for a fly?”

“Yeah.” Simon got up and pulled her up with him.

“I wanna go.” I frowned. Suddenly Cameron picked me up and walked me outside on the patio so we could let our wings go. I thought it was just going to be the four of us but I guess not, looks like everyone else wanted to go to. And somehow Danny found out.

“No.” He said.

“Why not!?” I yelled.

“You can still get hurt!” He yelled back.

“I don’t care!”

“Well I do! And what I say is final.” He said storming off.

“I have more power then you!” I yelled after him making him stop and turn around.

“More power? You think you have more power than me!?” He yelled getting up in my face, I stood strong glaring at him, both our eyes where pitch black, I could see mine in his. All black for the both of us.

“Yeah, I do. I’m a Death Angel, A Reaper to be exact! What are you? Some stupid little fairy princess?” I spit out.

“I’m a Death Angel too honey.”

“No you aren’t, Grim said you where a Dark angel.”

“Grim only said that beau-”

“Grim said what?” Grim came in glaring at the both of us.

“Yeah Danny, Grim said what?” I said in a soft little girl voice. Danny looked down at me glaring right into my eyes and I just glared right back. Danny grumbled to himself and stormed to the side of the patio, he jumped to the edge and jumped off. Seconds later you saw him pass by flying into the air, him and his all black wings. I turned to Grim and glared at him. “What do you need?”

“Come with me.”

Grim and I walked down the halls and all the stairs and walked into the stable, I grabbed my horse and he grabbed his and we made our way down the road, we stopped at Soul River to look at the frozen souls. We then continued on our way over the river and threw the woods.

“Over the river and threw the woods! Over the river and threw the woods! Dah! Dah! La la la! BAW BAW BAW DAH-”

“What are you doing?’ Grim interrupted me. I glared at him and then looked forward.