F0rth

-Excuse me?Are you retaliating mama's boy?

Harry kept coming closer and closer and kept getting angrier and angrier.

-N-no,I didn't

-OH i think you did and you used the C word you know how i feel about that word don't you,faggot!

It's now or never,time to man up.

"Well YOU know how I feel about THAT word!"i said poking his chest.

"You think your tough mama's boy?"He said pushing me to the ground at the end of his sentence.

"I damn well think i am!"I got up,kicked him straight between the legs causing him to drop to the ground and ran towards my home.

As i ran away from that neanderthal,i looked back to see if he would run after me.He didn't.He did get back up,but not once did he try to run after me.I finally got home after a while of running.I opened the door and there they were.My parents were sitting on the couch i guess they were waiting for me to get home.I looked at the clock on the coffee table.Almost 10pm.Did i really stay out that long?

"Ok,i know what your thinking but before you say anything-"

"Sweetie we are just so happy your ok"My mom said squeezing me into a warm hug.

"Shawn called us like 30 minutes ago and told you were at his house and that you weren't feeling well,are you ok?"My dad said jumping into the conversation.

"Im fine don't worry about it"

"You may be ok,but im not that's for sure! I was so worried baby" my mom said squeezing me harder and harder."Now go to your room go get some rest,tomorow's a big day"

"What's tomorrow?"

"You'll see"