F↑fth

Shawn POV

I woke to my mom practically puching my arm and trying to serve me my breakfast.

"Mom!What the hell!?"

"You're late for your date and I'm gonna need you to like hurry up,like right now"

"Its not a date,god!"

I get up and head for the bathroom while motioning my mom to put the food on my counter top.

I walk into my bathroom with my phone and immediately text Taylor.

-Hey.What's up:-)

-Nothing much just getting reafy for time alone with a friend;-)

-How'd you know:O :'(!

-Warning:Never tell my mom a scret cause she will make a big deal out of it.Plus she can't keep secrets. And why was it a secret anyway couldn't we just hang out?

-Well,it's a secret because i have a surprise for you;-);-) wink wink

-I hope tou realise it's not a surprise anymore.

-Fuck it just meet me a Starbucks at 11:40:-P

I shut my phone and blushed at how un-subtle i was.Taylor obviously knows i just wanted to hang out with him.

•○●

I took my mom's car and went to pick up Taylor at his house even though i knew he wasn't expecting it.I walked out of the car and i saw Taylor looking down from his bedroom at me.

"Shawn if this is your so called 'surprise' your gonna have to do better than tha-"

"Shut up and just get down here" i said sternly while crossing my arms.

"Who do you think you are my 'daddy'?" Taylor said in a joking tone but it was pretty hot.

"Well i could be" i said winking at him.

"That is not happening!" Taylor's mother yelled openning her bedroom window and staring down at me."This.This isn't happening" she said pointing at us then closing her window.

Taylor ran downstairs all dressed and ready to go.I opened the door of my car like a gentleman and let Taylor pass.Taylor walked in and just laughed at my gesture.

"You know the least you can say is fucking thank you"

"You know you swear to much for a cute young teenager"

"One im not cute im fabulous,i say while starting my car engine,and two you don't swear enough"

"I'd like to inform you that i swear ok..allot"

"I highly doubt that pretty boy"

I started driving towards the 'suprise' and that's when Taylor started taking about a bet or something.

"I want you to count how many times i swear for the rest of our 'date' and if its more than 10 times you have to give me $10 a dollar for each profanity"

"You are so loosing.."

"What makes you say that?" Taylor says witha frown.

"What kind of teen says the word profanity instead of like literally anything else i mean,what the fuck?"

He laughed and asked me what i wanted if i won.

"Um,i dont know,i said while putting my hand on his knee,maybe,a kiss if its ok with you"

He blushed and nodded as i kept driving towards the location and the thought of Taylor saying that this was a date and agreeing that i could kiss him made my heart flutter.

___________

This chapter is dedicated to LanaDelRaulMendes bc she keeps being a bitch about how much my updates are slow..nah I'm kinding,i ♥ how dedicated you are to this book,you are amazing and so are all of you guys,you know the ones that are still reading this bull, after I've spent like a year to update this
Anyway i love you guys follow me on instagram @music.souls still trying to get to 200 followers. I love you guys
And happy holidays by the way
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡