$ixth

Taylor POV

I couldn't believe it,i am going on a date with Shawn Mendes,well i don't know if he considers it a date but i sure do.Im so going to loose this never mind the $10 a kiss from Shawn Mendes that's worth more than anything.We were talking about the bet while Shawn was driving to wherever we he was briging me and he told me to put on the blindfold that he had in a box in the backseat.

I opened the box and immediately i could feel my face get as red as a fire truck.

"What?See anything you like" Shawn asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"N-no im good" i say as my my voice cracked.The box was filled with alot of,you know inappropriate things.Their were some handcuffs,blindfolds,magazines,bottles of lube and other sex stuff.

I closed the box and tried to even out my pulse or whatever. My heart was beating faster for some reason i couldn't breath evenly.I finally ended up evening my breath and looked at Shawn,he was laughing at me.

"Dude,chill out.I don't even use those anymore.Just put the blindfold on,i won't hurt you don't worry"

I smiled and put it on as he asked.I sat there a little more nervous than i should be and that's when i felt it.Shawn started rubbing his hand on my thigh and i tensed up.

"Stop it Shawn!" I snapped moving his hand away.

"Alright,calm down" Shawn said and held my hand instead.