10th

Taylor

Shawn started driving away very fast without saying a word nor making a sound. Every time I'd ask him a question he'd ignore it and just drive faster. I started to get angry at the thought of my boyfriend ignoring me during our date so I took off my blindfold. I wasn't prepared for what I saw next because I froze in fear and stayed like that for a while.

"Surprise" Harry said with the most devilish smile spread across his face.

My first instinct was to try to open the door which obviously was locked.

"Do I look like a dumbass Tay?!" Harry exclaimed angrily.

"Only a dumbass would have asked that question surely knowing the answer" I said with a sheepish smirk on my face.

Harry stopped the car and stared strait at me.

"Instead of thinking about all the remarks you can throw my way, how about you think about where your boyfriend might be"

And there it was. That evil smirk was back and this time twice as strong. He looked back at the road again and started driving. And then it hit me.
Where is Shawn?
He didn't plan this with Harry did he?
He didn't plan on leading me into a trap did he?
No, he wouldn't. He'd never. Shawn's in trouble!

"Tell me where he is right now!" I demanded as I got impatient.

"Aww, does Cinderella miss her Prince Charming?" Harry asked clearly taunting me which only made me angrier. "Relax princess. You're going to see him in a while"

"Alive?"

"It all depends on what my boys thought I meant when I said 'do your worst'" he smiled again, that devilish smirk was forever imprinted into my brain.

"You dirty -"

"Ah ah ah, insulting me will only make things worse princess" as we stopped at  a red light, Harry turned to me, grabbed my face and whispered. "I told you you'd regret what you did. Did you think I was just fucking with you?"

I violently pushed his hands away to express my anger towards him, but all he did was laugh. "You can do whatever the fuck you want but someone's gonna realize we're gone and come looking for us you son of a bitch. My life's not worth a buck like yours is."

He gasped sarcastically and started driving again. "I didn't know that my baby even knew those words"

I scoffed and turned away from him angrily. All I could think about is Shawn. Knowing Harry and his "gang" Shawn could be in huge trouble right now. I couldn't believe this, I finally got a boyfriend whom I cared for and who cared for me in return and my psycho ex is trying to take that away from me just because his massive ego can't handle being dumped.

I closed my eyes in hopes that when I opened them up Harry would be gone and Shawn would be in the driver's seat. Unfortunately, once I opened my eyes, Harry was parking the car into a dark alley way while a bunch of men came running over to us from every side of the car.

"We've arrived"

---