E↑ghth

Taylor POV

Shawn and I spent the morning hanging out by the huge tree and talking about our over protective parents who have called us at least 23 times since we've left the house.

"So,what do you want to do after this?"

"I don't know,how 'bout we get something to eat"

He smiles and nods as i get up and walk towards the car.We both get into the car and i could feel Shawn looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask turning my head so i could face him.

"Why are you smiling so much?"

"Because i'm happy,why are you smiling so much?"

"Because i'm happy to" He grabbed my hand that was softly settled on my thigh and slowly wrapped it in his.

He's stare took a another direction as he started driving and so did our hands as they slowly departed.

"So where do you want to eat?" He asked turning his head towards me as the car slowly stopped at the nearby red light.

"How 'bout IHOP,haven't been there in a while"

"IHOP?Dude it's like 3 right now!" Shawn said as a cute little giggle left his oh so kissable lips.

My stomach roared in hunger and i just though a tantrum like i always do when i'm unbelievably hungry. "I want IHOP!!!!"

"OK!" Shawn said as he covered my mouth with one hand and drove with the other."We'll go to IHOP"

I look at him and mumbled a slight 'thank you' as a smile creeps onto my face as i could already taste the sweet sweet taste of fresh pancakes.

{SN: I'm from Montreal,no IHOP's here...If i messed something up about the description,if they don't make their pancakes fresh,tell me,i'll fix it}

"I'm telling you right now Taylor,If you're going to be like this during our relationship we're going to have to break up"He was obviously talking about the little hunger tantrum i just through. I turned my attention away from my still hungry stomach and looked up at him.

''As long as you feed me,those tantrums are going to be out of your life"

"Can I feed you milk kitten" He had a huge grin on his face and winked at me.It took me some time to understand what he meant but when i finally did I cringed.

"You better not stay this sexual throughout this relationship,'cause if you do,i'll leave"

"No you won't." He said as we pulled up in front of the big breakfast restaurant.

[...]

We stayed at the restaurant for longer than we expected to stay.After a long while ,we got kicked out because we were doing more talking/flirting rather than eating/being IHOP costumers. As we walked out of the restaurant Shawn asked me waht i wanted to do next.

"We're not done?" I asked kind of confused.

"Oh god no.You actually thouhht that our first date was going to be a 'diner' date at IHOP?" He said while air quoting the word diner.I blushed a little out of embarrassment while he just smiled at me and told me that i was cute when i blush.

"I got a surprise for you.Follow me into the car" I did as he said and jumped into the car ready for the surprise I was about to get,oh how happy I was.