Chapter 8

(Y/N) POV

"Hey, Hiro, what school do you go to?" I ask
"I don't go to school. I go to college, at the San FranSokyo Institute of Technology. Well...or as I like to call it, 'nerd school.'  I graduated high school at the age of thirteen." He smiled proudly
"Wow...Hiro, you must be a genius! I'm blown away!"
"Yeah, it's only like ten minutes away from San FranSokyo high, which I'm guessing is where you'll be going. So, we could maybe walk together?" Hiro said, getting a little flushed.
"Sure, I'd love that," I smile.
"Great!"
"(Y/N), darling, it's time to go! You've got your first day of school tomorrow!" I heard my mother call. I looked at Hiro
"I'll meet you outside the Cafe, tomorrow morning?" I suggest
"Sounds like a plan" he smiled and hugged me. "See you tomorrow (Y/N)". I was a little shocked but I returned the hug
"Yeah, better get going then...see you tomorrow!" I blushed as we pulled away from the hug. Damn, this genius is making me fall hard. I walk down to my mother and say thank you to Aunt Cass for the delightful food...although I didn't eat very much. I got home and got an outfit ready for tomorrow, I picked out a black, short-sleeved crop top and some blue denim ripped jeans, along with my Grey Nike hoodie with my white Nike AirMax. I just grabbed a plain black handbag from H&M and put all of my books and stationary into it. I took a shower, washed my hair and changed into my pyjamas. As I was laying in bed I couldn't stop stressing about school...and I couldn't stop thinking about Hiro. I sighed and went to the bathroom...I added a few cuts, not very deep. Just enough to take my mind off things. I wanted to try to stop, to make Hiro happy, but it was difficult because I've done it for so long, that it's just kind of a habit now...it's like an addiction of some sort. I clean the wound and go back to bed, falling asleep almost instantly.