Chapter 9

(Y/N) POV

Beep
Beep
Beep
ugh, that's right...it's my first day of school today. I'm really dreading it. The only part I'm excited for is walking there and back with Hiro for god sake! I sigh and go into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I then go to my dressing room where I put on all of my clothes and makeup. My crop top was quite revealing so it would probably catch a few teachers' eyes with the 'no showing too much skin- policy.' I really don't care though, and if it does, I can just zip up my hoodie. No harm done. I pull my hoodie on and roll the sleeves down, I usually get a size too big in hoodies so that they don't show my arms...and they're just really comfortable oversized. I brushed my hair and straightened it. I pulled on my shoes and moved down the three flights of stars it took me to get to the main floor and into the kitchen. My mom had already made breakfast, there were pancakes and things to put on the pancakes covering the breakfast bar! I smiled softly to my mom and grabbed a pancake with some strawberries, blueberries and syrup. When I was finished, I rushed upstairs, grabbed my bag and told my mom I was going.
"Have a good day at school!" My mom smiled as I left the door. 'Good day at school my arse.' I thought. I walked to the cafe where I'd meet Hiro. It was only five minutes away from my house. As soon as I reached the cafe, I saw Hiro standing by the door and waiting
"Hey Hiro!" I smiled
"Morning! You look nice." He grinned as we started walking.
"Thanks.." I said with a bit of a blush.
"So, (Y/N), excited for your first day at school?"
"Not really. I got bullied in my last and I'm just kind of scared...." I said, looking down. He swung his arm around me and I blushed a little
"Don't worry. Nothing like that will happen to you today. I promise." He smiled
"Th-thanks Hiro." I smile. As I reach the school, more and more nerves take over.
"Well! That's your stop! Meet you by that tree after school, okay?" He said, pointing to a nearby tree. I nodded and he hugged me "you'll do great." He said, reassuringly. I hesitantly walked into the school, I went into the office and they gave me my class schedule. They also told me a guy called...Aaron would be showing me around. This Aaron guy came behind me and tapped my back
"You must be (Y/N)!" He gleamed with excitement "I'm Aaron. I'm showing you around today!" He shook my hand
"I'm...well you already know me, considering you just said my name." I smiled, shaking his hand. Nice one, (Y/N). This guy was pretty cute. He had brown hair and bright blue eyes that stuck out from anywhere. He's adorable...but not as adorable as Hiro.
"May I say, (Y/N), you're gorgeous." He smiled
"Thanks...I guess." I said with a tiny bit of a blush
"C'mon. Let's show you around and get to class." He said, grabbing my hand. It was a bit of a weird gesture...holding my hand. But at least I didn't get lost or anything.
~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~
Aaron and I sat at a table of around fifteen to twenty people...Aaron sure was popular. Did this mean I'd be popular? No. I can't be. I'm the loser that nobody likes. Well...things can change, I guess.