Prologue and Chapter 1

Prologue-

"Geshian Carry wake up it's your first day back to school'', What is this shaking me?

'Mmmmm....'But do I have to go." I wined, with my closed trying to cover my face with my bed spread.

''Now Gesh you don't want to be late on your first day back and especially be absent.". My God I can see her now with her hands on her hips, and my eyes are nnot even open!

I huff, sit up and open my eyes resisting the erge to roll my eyes."Okay mom I'll get ready."

My mom is always "making sure I get ready for school", I like learning something new; don't get me wrong. But people are always teasing me especially the boys. But there is someone special in school that never teases me and is always kind. From the first time I saw him I was in love; we started out friends but now we don't even talk to each other any more, things became really awkward.

Sometimes I feel over happy when I am around him.

But he is soo handsome, (my prince charming) and I stand no chance. I know I am sort of pretty but he does not seem to notice I am even around. He goes to my church and I try to get dressed up so he will notice me. But I feel bad and ashamed because I've known him for about 2 years and now he has a girlfriend. I know sosme girls will mock me because their lik 'She is so desprete because why would you dress for a boy?"

But all the shame and awkwardness disappears in my dreams.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1-

I open my bathroom door which is conviennently located right in my room. I designed it myself, it has nice creme tiled floor and Brown walls with a full gold bath tub and facet. I discared my clothes in the clothes bin. I got in the shower and I revised my dream. I closed my eyes while the warm shower water hit my chest and back. It was the first day of summer going to meet my best friend Nesh. I opened the door only to see Kevin with his kissable lips beautiful brown eyes and his waves on tac. His caremel brown skin with a pinch of browning and goes perfectly with my light caremel skin; he was holding flowers in his hand that was my favorite color tourquise .

he said '' hey Geshia I just wanted to give my wonderful girl a present. I was wondering if..." He scrached the back of his neck" you want to go to the park with me?" But Nesh can't come." I gave hima confused look and he gave me the flowers and I tripped like the clumsy person I am and I landed on Kevin and that's when we were closing the gap with our kiss ..... (but never happened)

"Gesh GESH!"

-Thanks mom!

----------------------------------------------

I need to calm down; but why did my mom have to disturb my dream. I walked out of the shower in- to my spacous bathroom.

Time to go to the horrible place they call school; I really wish I did not have to go, but now I have to. I got dressed and headed down stairs and grabed a toaster strudel and said '' Bye mom I am headed out to school love you.''

Pfsff I hope today is my day "Remember mom; wish me luck!'' I hung my head down and headed out the door.

The cool breeze hit my skin it felt so good and so right; I hope my first day back will feel the same way. When I walked through the gate and I started walking and I started to hear whistles.

I turn to see the 11th grade boys, some saying ''Why don't you come to my school I'll show you a good time!'' and others saying "Babe meet with me later so I can show you to my member'' Pigs, I live around Pigs. Maybe I should send them to a bacon factory. Haha!

''Who the heck are you talking to? You better step and get yourself outta here!" I said making up my face, while going into my Chevrolet Cavalier heading my way to 10th grade at M.G.A.D.T. High School the best in New York City.

The minute I stepped into the currupted building I hear the students intrupt into a chours of " Look at brown hair goldy locks, with her ripped up jeans an oversized shirt." & " I think she's prego , that's why she wears big shirts."

I swear I heard it all, then I said " ALL OF YOU ARE BIG LIARS, AND CHELSY DON'T EVEN TALK BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN PREGNAT 5 TIMES AND DID ABORTION TO ALL OF THEM YOU LITTLE KILLER AND DON'T THINK I DON'T HAVE MORE INFO ON THAT SAME SUBJECT, YOU LITTLE SLUT."

I left her there shocked, since she just to realized that i told her about herself. I knew all of my information because my step dad's friend did did all of her abortions; but he tried to stop her but she said she wanted it bad for everyone of her kids, and it's a shame she was suppose to have 5 kids at 15.

I was walking to my new locker and only to find Kevin at his locker which just happened to be just next to mine .Omg! I started to strighten out my hair and outfit He was there looking all fine, leaning upon my locker, smiling while texting. Probably his dumb as a bulb girlfriend. Irolled my eyes at my thought."Hey Kevin why are you on my locker?'' I asked with a large smile and a cheerful voice.

" Oh I did not know this was your locker" he said demenstrating to the lockers "Sorry" he apologized picking himself off of my locker.

I am kind of happy because I get to see him everyday now, knowing that we have our lockers right next to one another, howerever now I have to see his girlfriend and her nasty adittude also. Plus I can never talk to him because I am always nervous and over happy with him around.

He must of saw my face when it turned from happy, to disgust to nervousness because he said " Gesh are you alright? Am I a disapointment of being your locker partner; because I can ask for another locker if you want?

No I don't want him to leave and I said "NO!" a little bit too quickly; then I said my goodbye to Kevin and headed to my first 10th grade class.

School was going good until Mr.Black assigned me to be partners with Chelsey; my worst enemy and the worst child in this world.

She came up to me and said "Hey be-yoch; so what are you gonna do for this project because I have plans tonight and the rest of the next three weeks with my 'friends'" She said chewing her bubble gum.

Then I said "Oh" then covered my mouth and said "Is it another slut call by your little 'friends'?" Then she huffted her way out of class.

After I lefted science I bumped into the sexest man in the world " Oww, that hurt."

"Oh, I'm sorry." the deep voice that came from the mystery man. As he practically ran away from me.

***********************************************

I came home in my Chevrolet Cavalier; I was so happy and now I have to fighure out what I am going to do for this science project. I also have to talk to Mr. Black about Chelsey's unfairness but on the other hand I don't want to work with her alway. I don't even know what she has.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SHOUTOUT TO THESE TWO EDITORS

- SAMMIIEEDABOSS

&

-MISTRESSOFMAGIC

PLEASE READ BOTH OF THEIR BOOKS!!

THANKS FOR READING

----DLOVE12