Chapter 2

"ZZZZZZZZZ........ZZZZZ.......ZZZZZ......." I was soundly sleeping when my little brother Deven hit me with a pillow. He drives me crazy, I think I might kill myself ( you know what, I would not do that I'm Gesh and I'm too precious)

'WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY ALREADY HORRIBLE LIFE DEVEN?!" I said at the top of my lounges; do not mess with my sleep I will hijack you up. 'Gangsta mode' " Gesh, that's not a nice thing to say. I'm telling mommy....." Now you know my pain; he is the one who messed with MY sleep so I have the right to yell.

" GESHAN COME DOWN HERE NOW!" Mom is calling me and she is going to blame me for everything and Deven will get ice cream. " COMING MOM"

"Yes mom." 

' Ges, Dev said you yelled at him. Now for your punishment you get...."

I cut her off and said " ..to wash the dishes and clean the whole house" 

" I was going to say get to drive to the coffe shop and get a credit card to go on a shopping spree today; but since you want to wash the dishes a clean the whole house. Then you may." My mom said, and in a quick sec I said " I want to switch my situation"

"Okay, here is the keys and here is you credit card it does not have a lot but it has $700,000,000 that should buy you a couple of dresses and shoes." 

Did I forget to tell you I'm filthy rich; but we dress normal and hid our riches from the world so we can have real friends and normal lives.

But that does not mean we don't dress with nice clothes and dress like we're rich plus with our familys long run of nice bodies. We can wear anything and it will look a-mazing.

I went in my closet and picked out what I'm going to wear outside and wear to the pool with my friends. My parents let me do practicaly anything I want but it can't be illegal in god's eyes because we are fully pentecastal faith in christ. 

I took my shower and got dressed . I jumped into my convertible, and headed to the coffe shop but on my way I turned on my Diggy cd; I like, Love him, and I was sing '4 letter word', when the song was  finished I reached to the coffe shop.

I locked the car and came to the door and opened it and then again "BOOM" . ''Ohh my god I'm so sorry, lately I've been bumping into cute girls and I'V..."

"When your done talking can you help me up. Hey! Are'nt you that guy I bumped into at school" I said

" Ohh your that cute girl I saw at school the other day" the deep voice said. " If we are going to do all this bumping and talking;  I'm ganna need a  name first.'' the deep voice said, "Okay, my name is Gesh"

" You mean  like the word 'gesh' like ' gesh I can't get anything done'"

" I guess, but  I did not catch a name"

""that's because i did not throw it"

( he looks like this=                                                                               http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=ZdntkKB88bTYgM&tbnid=kIM3aqfsQ25CaM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fboys-with-dimples&ei=DIYRUtCEBbS6yAGaz4BY&psig=AFQjCNEJrkgiSilLL_hY_oD1CP0Uf5Qo3g&ust=1376966540137709  )

 -----------------------

this will be continue but not this week or next week because

" Schools STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i'M SO EXICTED YET MAD BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. I'M HAPPY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO STAY WITH MY ANNOYING FAMILY. BUT I HAVE TO LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME!

YES, I AM VERY CONFUSING BUT IF YOU KNEW ME OR WAS ME YOU WOULD KNOW MY SITUATION. I

IM MAD NO ONE IS VOTING OR COMENTING BUT I'M DOING THIS BOOK FOR FUN.

SINCE MY LIFE IS SO BORING : C    

RICH ME ( POOR ME IS SAYING THAT I WILL BE POOR SO RICH ME WILL MAKE ME RICH) SO SAY RICH ME.

COMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!