Chapters 46

Busted
Lydia's P.O.V.
***
   The next morning, James, Cassandra, and I were eating breakfast. Cassandra hadn't told anyone about what had happened last night until James brought it up.
    "Look at this paper!" He cried, handing up the paper. We took the paper and on the first page was my graffiti. I'm glad I didn't put my full name and just put 'Lydia'. Cassandra and I looked quickly at each other then back to our eggs and bacon.
   "Lydia, this looks like your handwriting and it's your name." James looked at me.
    "Huh? Must be someone else named Lydia." I shrugged.
    "Probably not." He agrees but I know that he knows it was me.
    "Well, let's get on with our day." Cassandra said, sensing that she shouldn't be here right now.
    "Lydia what's wrong with you? Why would you do that?" James exclaimed. 
    "I don't know what you're talking about." I said , taking a swig of orange juice.
    "Lydia, you and I both know it was you."
    "Why would an eighth month old pregnant woman graffiti the side of a building."
    "I don't know. You tell me." James purses his lips.
    "Well you said I needed to lighten up. So I did." I said, crossing my arms.
    James gets up to sit next to me "honey, you know I didn't mean to go graffiti a building."
   "I didn't do it for you or Cassandra. I did it for me." I grabbed the dishes and put them in soapy suds.
   James grabbed my soapy hands, "I didn't mean that you had to lighten up. I just, well, wasn't thinking. I think you are perfect."
   "Really?"
   "Of course." He takes my hands and slides them around his waist. There is a knock on the door and he is reluctant to answer it. He kissed my forehead and goes to open the door. As he does, I can see his back has small soapy handprints right under his shoulder blades. He opens the door and Ray is standing there,
    "James, someone who wants to see you." He says, shaking James hand.
   I head back to the bedroom. As I went, I heard Ray ask James, "why do you have handprints on the back of your shirt?"
    "Fashion statement." James replied.
     "Well, go change and meet me at my bus." He tells James sternly. Then he went back to his bus. James came back inside and pulled off his shirt. "I thought it looked great." He muttered as he put on another one.
    James had a very muscular build, broad shoulders, bulging biceps and a six pack. He glanced up at me and smiled, his green eyes twinkled. I will found myself getting lost in his eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________________

note: this is just chapter 46. I know its really short but oh well. that's the way the cookie crumbles my darlings! vote, comment, and enjoy the upcoming chapters! THANKS! love you all! XOXOXO!!