Chapter 5 Jack Frost

"I know that you love me." I whisper in her ear. I pause for a moment just looking at her. She's so beautiful, I turn away from her and fly out the window. Why did I have to fall in love with her? I land in the middle of the forest. I turn back around and look at Elsa's castle. I can't just leave her! I scream out in frustration, and make snow go everywhere. I freeze tree's and the near by river. After several minutes of just, going crazy with my powers. I sit down panting, looking at what I did in my anger. It's a frozen forest, in the middle of green. I have to go see her. I fly back to Elsa's castle & look into her window. Her room is covered in frost, and Elsa is on her hands and knees. How long has she been like that? I lean my head against the window, oh Elsa. What can I do to help?

That night when Elsa had gone to bed, I go into her room. I lay down in bed next to her. She's sweating, and her head is shaking. She's having another nightmare. "Shhh, Elsa. It's just a dream. Shhh." I whisper, Elsa stops shaking her head, and slowly she gives me a smile. "Jack, Jack." I laugh, she's talking in her sleep. "I'm right here Elsa." I tell her, I move her hair out of her face. To look at her better, she is just so pretty. "Have I ever..." Elsa mumbles the rest. "What Elsa? You mumbled the rest." I tell her, I kinda smile. It's kind of funny, hearing her talk in sleep. "I said, have I ever told you I love you. I've loved since I was just 15." She says, my smile gets even bigger. I always knew she did, just hearing her say it is all worth wild. "I've loved you for a long time too Elsa." I tell her, Elsa opens her eyes. "This is the best dream ever. You're here." Elsa says, putting her arms around me. I start having trouble breathing, this is the first time I haven't spent the entire day with her. I want to kiss her so bad. "I'll always be here Elsa." I tell her, I look at her eyes and then at her lips. "Do I have permission to kiss you?" I ask, I see her look down at mine. "Of course. Always." She whispers. I bring my lips to hers and kiss her gently. Elsa pulls me closer, and I kiss her a little bit more. Not so gentle, as I was before. And before I know it, I'm pressing my lips against hers even harder than our first kiss. She brings her hands up to my face. Our kiss a lot gentler than before, it's for the best. She thinks this is a dream, I have to pull away, and I do. Reluctantly, but I pull away from her. Ending the kiss. "Go back to sleep Elsa." I tell her, she nods her head. "I love you Jack Frost." She mumbles, I hear her anyway and I smile. "I love you too my snow princess."

Over the next year I come visit her every night. And watch her sleep, when she starts having a nightmare I'm there to help her pull out of it. Just a few times does she wake up, see me, and thinks that she's still dreaming. When she does, that's the only time I kiss her. And when I see the sun start to rise, I kiss her on the cheek and leave. I know that she told me to not come back, that she could hurt me. I couldn't just leave her. In one month Elsa will be made queen, at the rightful age of 21. She's gotten so much more beautiful in this last year. After her coronation party, and everyone leaves. I'm going to surprise her with another gift. It's going to be an ice carving of a rose that won't melt. I see her every night still wearing that necklace I made for her when she turned 17. I can't wait to see her face when I give her the carving. I smile at the thought, as I fly back to arendale.