Chapter 9

It's been about six months since the great thaw. I've been swamped meeting other royals, nobles and ladies. I've also done so much paper work in my study, that I hardly come out of there. Anna or Jack would have to literally drag me away from my desk, to just go do something other than work. Jack had to go to what he says they're calling, the 13 colonies.(they've only been around for a few years.) Today, I have decided to take the day off and go visit my old ice castle. To go clear my head, and get away from all this. "Anna I'm going out." I call out. "Oh! I should come with." She says, coming over to me. I smile and shake my head. "No Anna, I need some time to myself. You know, to clear my head." I tell her. "I'm not even bringing guards with me."
"No guards? But Elsa, what about Hans?" She asks, I laugh "Hans is all the way in the southern isles. Getting whatever punishment from his family. He is far far away from us. I'm perfectly safe." I assure her. I can tell she isn't buying it. "Nope. I'm coming with you."
"Anna-"
"Nope! I will go with you at least to your castle. Then I'll wait outside for you." She says, I sigh. I'm clearly not going to win this. "Ok deal. We'll both go." I tell her. She squeals, "I'll go get my shoes." She says running back to her room. "What happened to your shoes?" I call out, "I didn't feel like wearing them just yet!" Anna yells back, I laugh. Oh Anna, I only have to wait a moment for her to come back out. "Ok let's go." She says linking her arm with mine. "Let's go." I say, we walk down the wall, down the stairs and out the door. Then we head towards my old ice castle.

"Ok Anna. We're here now, I'm going inside. I'll probably be about ten minutes." I tell her, she nods her head. "Ok. But if you take any longer I'm coming in." She says, I smile. "Deal. I'll see you in a little bit." I tell her, then I turn around and head up the stairs. Some of the railing broke, I'm guessing from when Hans and his men came to come get me. I get to the top of the stairs, the doors are still open. I walk inside, ice shards are everywhere. My broken chandelier on the ground. There's a hole in the roof from where it fell. I think I'll go somewhere in here where it won't remind of what happened. I walk into what I believe was a sitting room. Where I could sit and relax. It feels so much better here, than in my actual castle. It's cool here, I take a deep breath as I admire my work. I never knew what I was capable of till I made this castle. I hear footsteps behind me, weird. If it were Anna she would have said something. I act natural, but I'm prepared to defend myself. I hear a sword unsheive, as I walk towards the window. I turn around arms out stretched ready. No, it can't be. "Miss me, queen Elsa?" He asks. "No and frankly I was hoping I'd never see you again." I tell him. "Aww, that's quite mean Elsa."
I glare at him, "How'd you even get away from the southern isles Hans?" I ask him, he simply smirks at me. We're walking in a circle, waiting for someone to make the first move. "Simple, I told them that yes I wanted to rule. But when poor Anna had her heart frozen, I knew there was nothing I could do for her. I didn't love her, and everyone was convinced that you were the monster. So, I thought I would be doing this kingdom a favor. And Anna, had already put me in charge...you get the rest." He laughs at me, I simply glare at him. "You're going to regret coming back here Hans." I tell him, he smiles at me. "No, you're not only going to regret coming here. But also coming alone." He tells me, I smile at him. "I can take care of myself." I tell Hans, he's caring himself with a confidence that annoys me. I'm ready to make the first move, then everything goes black.

*Anna's POV*
What is taking Elsa so long?! I've been out here for fifteen minutes. That's it, I'm going in. "Elsa! Come on! You've been in here for a while!" I wait a moment. "Elsa?!" I groan in frustration, I stomp off looking for her. I look upstairs, in the other rooms. Where is she?? I look into an empty room where I see one of Elsa's shoes. Oh no, I run out of the room and out the castle. I have to find Kristoff, he can help. But where is he? The trolls! He's probably with them, I run over to where they're at. "Kristoff!!" I take a deep breath "Kristoff!! I need you! Kristoff!" I yell out. I see him running over to me, "Anna Anna, calm down. What is it? We weren't to see each other till tomorrow." He says putting his hands on my shoulders, I take a couple of deep breaths before speaking again. "It's Elsa. She's been kidnapped." I show him her shoe. He takes it, "Oh no. Ummm...Grandpapi!" He says, a large boulder rolls towards us. "What is it Kristoff?" Grandpapi asks, "It's Elsa, she's been kidnapped. What should we do?" I ask him, he gestures for me to get down. "The shoe please, Kristoff." He hands him the shoe, "She has been taken by Prince Hans. You need to find Jack Frost."
Me and Kristoff look at each other in confusion. "Who's Jack Frost?" We ask in unison.