Chapter 11

I wake up startled. Where am I? I try standing up, but I fall back down. My hands are tied behind a pole. I close my eyes, oh no that's right. Hans. That still doesn't answer my question, WHERE AM I??? That's when the door opens, it's Hans. Speak of the devil. "What do you want Hans? Where am I?" I demand. He looks at me like I just slapped him, "You know I may have been banished from your kingdom. But I am still a prince, and you will address me as Prince Hans!" He takes a deep breath. I spit on him, "You are no prince." I look at him in disgust. He slaps me, my head whips to the side. I laugh with a sarcastic tone, "You slap like a child." He punches me, I spit on his boot. I see blood, "Oh how masculine. Hitting a woman who is tied up, unable to defend herself." I laugh again, "You're pathetic." I spit on him again, I lick my lip. It's bleeding, he grabs my head and hits it against the ground. It hurts so bad, I can't say some sarcastic taunt. "Now, that should shut up you for a little while." He says putting on a new pair of gloves. I look at him with complete hatred. "To answer your second question, I can't tell you where you're at. I can't risk you escaping and going back. Not like you will." He laughs, my head still hurts. But I think I can say something, "What do you want with me?" I practically growl at him. He gets down on my level and holds my chin. "Oooh...I can't tell you that." He whips my head to the side. I'm pretty sure I could get whiplash from all this. "And why not?" I ask glaring at him. "Elsa?" He laughs, "You really think. That I'm just going to tell you right away? Like your MY queen?" He laughs again, "I'm afraid that's not the case. I'm much smarter than you think. You won't know, you won't ever know. I think I'll just let you think about it." With that he leaves the room, I want to scream out in frustration, but my head still hurts. I see blood drip down on to my nose. That's probably from my forehead. I lift my head up, and scoot back to lean against the pole. I'm pretty sure Anna had found out by now that I'm missing. I noticed earlier that one of my shoes was missing, it must have fallen off in the castle. Thank God, hopefully she found it. But would she even know where to look? I don't even know where I am! I lean my head back. Jack! He could fly around looking for guards. I groan in frustration. He doesn't even know who took me! He's probably still in that other country! He probably doesn't even know I'm gone. What am I going to do? No one is coming for me, I have to find my own way out. I look around the room, I see no windows. No doors, other than the one Hans came through. The only way I am going to get out of here, is to play Hans' stupid game.

*Jacks POV*
Elsa is in trouble?! "What how do you know this?" I ask, Anna looks at Kristoff, signaling for him to tell me. I look at him, "This is going to sound crazy-"
"Kristoff, you believe in a winter spirit. I know crazy." I tell him smiling. He smiles back, "Anyway, like I was saying. This is going to sound, weird, but Anna found Elsas shoe in her castle. That when she knew that Elsa was in trouble."
"I went to the trolls and Kristoff. The oldest troll told us that she was kidnapped by Prince Hans & that we needed to find you. That you were Elsa's true love, and that you could possibly be our only way to save her." Anna tells me, "Do you love Elsa?" She asks me. I don't hesitate to answer. "Yes, I love her with all my heart. I started falling in love with her when she turned 16. I have not stopped loving her." I tell them, Anna squeals. And grabs Kristoffs arm. I laugh, "I met her when she was 12, to help her try to control her powers. But like I said, I fell in love her when she was about 16. I started falling for her when she was about 15, her beauty really showed then. I couldn't take my eyes off her, I hadn't seen her for a few months and-" I stop for a second, "I'm sorry I'm rambling." Anna is hitting Kristoffs arm. I laugh, "Oh my gosh! I definitely approve now!" Anna says, I laugh again. "Uhhh Anna." Kristoff says,
"What?" She asks. "Elsa?" He says, she focuses again. "Oh yeah. Come with us to the trolls. They'll give more information on where she might be." Anna grabs my hand and drags me in the the direction they were just facing away from. I'm so worried about Elsa. Where could she be?

We reach a green area with moss covered boulders everywhere. I look around with confusion, "I'm sorry, where are the trolls?" I ask, all I see are small rocks and boulders. "Hold on. Grandpapi we found Jack Frost!" Anna calls out, then a large boulder rolls towards us. I take a step back, a little startled. A gray colored troll unfolds, he has crystals around his neck, and a lot of them. "Ah Jack Frost. Come here." He says, I lean down to his level. "Can you tell me anything, that you might know where Elsa was taken? Please anything will help." I tell him, I look at him with desperation in my eyes. "All I know is that Elsa was taken somewhere north. They didn't go south because Anna would have seen them, and she would be in the same situation with Elsa." The troll explains, I nod my head and stand up. "Thank you." I tell him, he nods his head. I turn and face Anna and Kristoff. "Let's go get Elsa."