Chapter 17 The wedding

*A. N.* The picture is Elsa's dress, slide over and that is the song played at their reception. Ok back to the story.

*Elsa's POV*
Anna had convinced me to wear a large dress big and poofy, for my wedding. It had a touch of blue, and had tons of beading. A sweet heart top, dark blue. No sleeves, I made my vail with ice. Anna did my makeup and hair for the ceremony. "My sister is getting married." Anna starts crying, "I'll always be here with you Anna. I'm not leaving you."
"You will for the honeymoon. You know will take any chance to get you out of the castle." Anna said, I laugh. "I know. I love him for that. I wonder if Jack will put on a proper suit that I gave him."
"If he loves you he will." We laugh again, and Anna does the finishing touches on my hair and makeup

The ceremony was beautiful, Jack looked incredibly handsome. "You look stunning snowflake." He whispered to me, I blushed and smiled. He gives me his signature smirk. "You look handsome my guardian." His smirk turns into a smile, the priest stops and looks at us. "Sorry sir, carry on." I apologize, the priest continues.
Our ceremony includes a small amount of people. Kristoff, Sven, olaf, Anna and the trolls. They've always been family, and Anna insisted on them coming. No one else knows about my marriage, other kingdoms will assume I eloped with a commoner. They'll ignore it because they would have a fit if a guy like that got promoted to king. "The rings please." The priest asks, Kristoff comes over, our official wedding rings on the pillow. "Jack, before you place the ring. Say your vows." Jack takes a deep breath before starting.
"Elsa Arens, as I stand before you, in awe of your beauty, I vow these things to you. To love you, in sickness and in health. To be here with you in the good times and bad. And I promise you this last thing, that even though one day I'll lose you," he stops and wipes away a tear, Jack composes himself then continues. "I will never forget you, and I will never stop loving you my snowflake." Jacks words make me tear up, he wipes them away before putting on my ring.
"Your majesty." I prepare myself for my vows. "Jack Frost. I never thought in a million years, that I would find someone who loves me. Yet here you are, standing before me. I vow these things to you: I vow to love you, in sickness and in health. Although being the winter spirit, I don't think you'll ever sick." We all take a moment to laugh at that, "I also vow to be there for you. Your battles are now mine, no matter what. I'll be here by your side, you will never go through anything alone. Because I love you, my guardian." I put the ring on his finger.
"Jack Frost. Do you take Elsa Arens, to be your wife? To hold and cherish?" He asks, Jack won't quit staring at me. "I promise." He whispers, I'm surprised the priest heard him. It was like, he was too focused on me, to say it louder. I blush, this is why I love him. "And do you, Elsa Arens. Take this man, to be your husband?"
"I do."
"Then, by the power vested in me, given by the kingdom of Arendale. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Jack, is just looking at me. Then I hear olaf, "Just kiss, why isn't he kissing her. Do you think he knows how to kiss?" I smile, then Jack takes me into his arms and kisses me. I hear people clapping and cheering. But all I can focus on is him, then he pulls away and grabs my hand. He pumps his fist up into the air. I laugh, we head down to the ballroom to have our private reception.

*Jacks POV*
Elsa was breathtaking, she was glowing throughout the entire ceremony. Even when she wasn't looking, I looked at her. "Alright. Time for the bride and groom dance!" Announces Anna, I extend my hand to Elsa. "Are you ready? My snowflake wife?" I smile at her, she smiles back.
The orchestra starts playing, it's the perfect tune. *a.n. go back to the top and listen to the song if you like* As they play, I look at her. "Beauty in all you are, I dance with you on this night." I twirling her, she had gotten rid of her vail to dance better. "You are breathtaking snowflake." I whisper to her.
She blushes, "You are the most handsome man here my guardian. You look stunning." I laugh, "I should be saying that to you."
Elsa laughs, "I know." We dance in silent for a while, then she puts her head on my shoulder. "I wish I could stay like this with you forever."
"Me too." I whisper, "Do you like the music I choose?"
"Mmhmm." I feel her nod her head, I skip the formality of this dance and I put my arms around her waist. Letting go of her hand, Elsa puts her hand on my neck. We just move side to side, for the rest of the song. When it's over, I kiss her. She kisses me back, after a couple moments, we part. The orchestra plays another song, Anna and Kristoff come to floor. So did Sven and olaf, and a bunch of the trolls.
After every one else leaves, Elsa and I stay. We continue to dance, no music. Just us, no outside noise or people.
"I love you Elsa." I whisper, "I love you too Jack." She whispers back, I smile and I continue to dance with her