Chapter 7 Jack Frost

I watch Elsa make her castle with her powers, she is amazing. So beautiful, I sigh. Then she takes her hair down, my eyes widen. "Woah." I whisper, she starts changing her dress into an ice dress. My jaw drops, she looks so incredibly beautiful. She turns back and looks at me, "What?" She asks. It takes me a moment to compose myself. I shake my head, "Nothing, nothing you're just....wow just...just so breathtaking...and just...beautiful." I say, just looking at her. Beauty in all she is, I run over to her. Take her face in my hands and kiss her. She's shocked at first, but then she puts her arms around me and kisses me back. God I love her. I keep kissing her, I never want to stop.

That night, she makes a bed and I lay down next to her. And I start kissing her neck. "Jack stop it." She laughs, "That tickles."
"Mmm, what if I don't want to?" I say between kisses. She leans her head over to the side and places her hand on my cheek. "I don't know." She whispers, I continue to kiss her. I travel up her neck and to her jaw. I finally reach her lips, she brings both hands to my face and holds me there. I kiss gently, she has to sleep. I don't want to stop, but she's human and needs her sleep. Five more minutes, I continue to kiss her a little longer then I pull back. "You need your sleep Elsa." I whisper to her, "Ok. Jack I need to tell you something first."
"What is it?" I ask. "I love you. I know I said that before in a dream, but that doesn't count. I love you so much Jack Frost." She says bringing her hands back up to my face. I've always wanted to hear her say it. I can't help myself anymore, "I love you too Elsa." I say quickly before kissing her again. She breathes in suddenly, and welcomes my kiss. I love her so much, and now she knows just how much I love her.

That next morning, I get ready to leave to go to the new world. An area close to Russia. I have to leave Elsa but just for a little bit. I hear her moan, "Morning." Elsa says wiping her eyes. She starts getting ready too, once she does she gets rid of the bed. I walk over to her and put my arms around her. "Awww. Why'd you do that?" I ask, she just smiles "Because I won't be needing it again till tonight." She says, I kiss her a couple times. "I have to be leaving for the new world today. It's across from Russia, I have to go and make it snow." I tell her, "So soon?" She asks, "Unfortunately yes. I am the winter spirit after all." I kiss her again, longer this time. "I love you." I tell her, "I love you too." She says smiling. I smile back, and fly off for the new world.

Once I get done freezing what they're calling, the 13 colonies. Whatever that is, I head back to Arendale.

When I arrive, I see that it's completely frozen. As I lower down to the fiord, I see a man raising a sword down at Elsa. Just like her nightmare. "No," I whisper "Noo!" I start going after her staff raised, ready to protect her, when her sister gets in front of her, out of nowhere and freezes. Just as his sword, hits her hand. His sword breaks and the man is thrown back. Elsa turns around and see's her sister. "Anna!" She screams, she holds her sister and starts crying. "Oh no. I'm so sorry Elsa." I say, she continues to cry. And then I see her sister start to melt, and eventually she's back to normal. Elsa gives her sister a hug.
"...love." Elsa says, I must have zoned out. "Love!" She says smiling, then she starts to make everything thaw. That's my girl. I smile at her, she smiles back at me.