Chapter 14

I wake up with a sharp pain on the side of my head. I try to sit up, I grimace, my head is pounding when I finally sit up. I'm too weak to try and freeze my chains, and break free from this desolate place.
There is muffled sounds behind the door, like there is some kind of arguing going on. I roll my eyes, I need to get out of here. "I said let me in!" A voice yells, I can't tell who it is. It's still to muffled. "Sir! She has been beaten too badly! I have orders to leave her be!" That must be a guard, but who could he possibly be talking to?
The yelling stops. I guess the other guy left. The door unlocks, and in comes the devil. There's a fallen man behind him, he beat him? I thought he was cruel before. But one of his own? That is beyond cruel, I glare at him. "You attack one of your own?? What is wrong with you, you crazy bastard!" I yell at him, I've never used strong language like that before. I see Hans staring at me, I guess I surprised him.
Then he punches me in the face. The injury on my lip re-opens, from the last time he hit me there. Before I knew it, he hit me again. He grabs my face, and holds it with a strong grip. "You will NEVER SPEAK THAT WAY TO ME AGAIN!!" He throws my head back and it hits the pole. I scream in pain, "Wasn't that....a little...too extreme?" I manage to get out, I wince.
He only sighs, "Not to me..Now, my patient is wearing thin Queen Elsa. You have toyed with me, mocked me, and tryed to insult me. My patience has worn out!" He yells at me, I only look at him. Showing nothing but hate for the monster in front of me. I say nothing, there is nothing for me to say to him.
"Do you even hear me stupid!" Hans slaps me, I glare at him. "The only thing I have to say is...you're the real monster with the frozen heart." He gives me a death stare, then he puts his lips on mine. I struggle but I can't manage to get him off me. I'm restrained. He is disgusting! Get off! Then ice starts to freeze on his face. He jumps away, "Agh!" He tries to get the ice off. "What did you do to me?!" He yells, I smirk. My powers come in handy a lot, "Did you forget that I have ice powers?" Hans finishes getting the ice off his face.
He kicks me in my gut, and my legs several times. The last blow is to my face, I'm laying on the floor. Trying not to whimper in pain, I can feel tears in my eyes. It hurts so bad. Jack please hurry, I don't know how much longer I can take this. Find me please. "Think about my offer of marrying me. And all this will go away, I won't attack your kingdom either. Think about it, or else..you die. Then I bring down your kingdom, for they will have no queen." With that he leaves.
I start crying and whimpering in pain. What am I going to do? "Jack, please save me." I whisper between tears.

*Jacks POV*
I feel my chest aching all of a sudden. Like I can feel pain even though I haven't been hurt. Elsa, are you hurt? I think the question over in my head, like she can hear me. Hans better not have hurt her. Even though I'm sure he has. We finally reached a remote building. All of us take cover behind some rocks and snow. Guards, are patrolling the building. "How many are there?" Anna asks.
I look over to them, "Probably about eight." A guard whispers, is Elsa here? Then a man with red hair walks out, there are red stains on his hands. He turns to guard and receives new ones. I hear a gasp, I turn and see Anna. Holding her hand against her mouth, she looks shocked. Kristoff looks at me and shakes his head, "That's Hans." She whispers, Kristoff mouths no at me. My hands form into fists, I can't just sit here. When that bastard kidnapped my snow queen! And beat her! I walk over to him, "Why not Kristoff?" I ask, "He beat her! Did you not see the blood on his hands? I need to go save her."
He only shakes his head, and speaks so quiet that only I can hear. "We don't know her condition, or how many are inside."
"Kristoff. That troll told me that I could be the only way to save her. Please let me go, take out at least a few men so you guys have a fighting chance." I plead with him, I need to get to her. "Alright go. But I didn't say anything." I smile, and run off.
I go to the top of the building, when a solider is by himself, I grab him. I get the man on top of the roof, I freeze his hands and feet. Then I grab his scarf and tie it around his mouth. I do that with about three other men. Four are left on the ground, that's enough for Anna and the others to resume their plans.
Anna and the others go on down to the building. I wait above the door, the men stay behind while Anna does the distraction. Its going by plan so far. "Don't attack." She raises both hands, Anna starts walking towards them. "Who are you?" One of them asks, "I'm princess Anna." She tells them, they immediately grab her.
I see Kristoff and the others running towards us, they won't make it. I freeze the door, the guards try to open it. When it doesn't open right away, he tries using using both hands. I laugh out loud, it's not like they can hear me. "Just open the door!" Says one of the guards holding Anna. "It's frozen shut!"
"How can it be frozen? It just opened for Prince Hans to go in." Says the other, "Let me try, you're too week. Hold her." The guard moves away from the door. Kristoff and the others are right on top of them. They knock them all out at once.
Kristoff holds onto Anna, "Are you ok?" He asks, "I'm fine."
They both look at me, Kristoff mouths un-freeze the door. "I can't un-freeze it." I say.
"What!" Anna exclaims, she sighs after I shrug. "Kristoff open the door with your pic axe. Try to chip the ice off." Kristoff moves away from her and starts chipping at the ice, my ice. The guards look at them in confusion, like they just missed out on an entire conversation.
After a few agonizing minutes, Kristoff finally gets all the ice off the handle. I jump down and open the door, barging in. I run through the halls.
Where are you? I hear yelling. "Elsa!!" I run to the sound of the noise, after another turn. There's a door with a single guard, I freeze his hands and feet to the wall. He looks completely bewildered, I fumble with getting the keys off him. I then, put the key through the lock and open the door. There is Elsa, on the floor, bleeding and bruised.