Chapter 7: The Nightmares

A/N: This story occurs after the events of ROTG, HTTYD, and Brave, but before the events of Tangled. I am not going to do Merida's accent to make it easier to understand.

~I do not own ROTG, HTTYD, Brave, or Tangled.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's POV:

Pitch started to come over to me. My heart was racing, but I tried my best to not be afraid. It didn't work very well.

"Hello Hiccup," he said.

"What do you want? Why did you take me here?" I asked.

"You will know soon enough. I must warn you though. You may not leave here yourself." He said then left.

What did he mean by that? I tried my best to calm down. To try to help I decided to take a nap, hoping that he wouldn't return soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapunzel's POV:

I was still a little confused of what had happened. I was knocked out for a little while.

When I woke up I noticed Jack was a look of confusion on his face. He was looking is over.

"Where's Hiccup?" He asked.

"Pitch and his nightmares; they took him," she said. I felt bad for her, she looked almost sad.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We have to go to Pitch's lair and get Hiccup," Merida said.

"Not now, it would be too risky," North said.

"But, what about Hiccup?" Merida asked. "We can't just leave him."

"We'll discuss this tomorrow." North said. "You two should go to bed, you can stay in one of those rooms." He said to Merida and I gesturing to a couple rooms above us.

"Ok see you guys tomorrow," I said. "Come on Merida" I had to dragon her to bed. She didn't want to, but I got her to go to bed.

I choose the room with the purple door. While Merida choose the one with the yellow door.

The room was small, but livable. I lay down on my bed, and I didn't even realize how tired I was till now. I closed my eyes and let Sandy's dream sand do the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV:

I was tired too so I decided to stay in one of North's rooms, the one with the blue door, obviously.

When I was finally asleep I was dreaming peacefully, but my dream started to turn into a nightmare. It was of me with Janie and his friends, at first we were having fun in the snow, thanks to me. Next thing I knew Jamie and his friends just stopped. He turned to face me, and walked right thorough me!

Right then I realized what was happening and woke up. I went to check on the girls.

Sure enough I saw Rapunzel tossing and turning in her bed. She looked frightened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapunzel's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully when my dream spirited out of control into a nightmare.

There were many people around me with pointing teeth and were trying to cut my hair! (Keep in mind this happened before the movie)

I kept running, but someone stepped on my hair and I turned back to see Jack. He had an evil look on his eye, scissors in his hands, and was about to cut my hair, when I woke up to someone shaking me.

I opened my eyes to see Jack.

"Jack what are you doing here?" I asked tiredly. "Why did you wake me up?"

"I was having a nightmare so I had a feeling that Pitch stopped by." He answered. "I came to check up on you and Merida. So when I saw that you were having a nightmare I woke you up.

"Thanks Jack," I said. "Now, I hope you don't mind I work love to go back to sleep, thanks again though."

"No problem, I'm going to go check up on Merida now, good night." He said before leaving.

I then went back to sleep without another nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merida's POV:

I was having a nightmare. It started out with having a nice dinner with my family, Hiccup was there too.

Then next thing I knew my parents collapsed on the ground. I ran over to them, along with my brothers and Hiccup.

They were pale and didn't show any signs of life, I started to cry.

Then I heard a gagging sound and I looked over to see my brothers face turning purple, then as white as my parents. I was so confused on what was going on.

"It's going to be okay Merida," Hiccup said, but his voice sounded different.

I looked over to him, only to see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oohh... what did Merida see? You'll just have to wait till the next chapter. It should be posted tomorrow. I kept my promise and posted again today! Thanks for reading!