Chapter 15: Meeting in the Woods

A/N: This story occurs after the events of ROTG, HTTYD, and Brave, but before the events of Tangled. I am not going to do Merida's accent to make it easier to understand.

~I do not own ROTG, HTTYD, Brave, or Tangled.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV:

We stepped out of the portal, and were face to face with a dragon!

"No sudden movements," I said.

"Didn't Hiccup say these are trained," Punzie asks.

"Yeah, I wonder if this one is," Merida says.

"Meatlug, where did you go?" I hear a voice ask. A larger blonde boy comes out from some trees. "There you are Meatlug. Who are you?" He asks pointing to Punzie and Merida.

"I'm Merida, and this is Rapunzel." Merida says.

"What are you two doing out here?" He asks.

"Why can't he see you?" Punzie whisper asks to me.

"He doesn't believe in me," I whisper back.

"You said that Merida and I are seasonal spirits, even though we didn't die. Why can he see us?" She asks.

"You are apparently only temporary, North recently told me that. He said that he wants to give you guys the chance to live. So, everyone can see you guys." I told her.

"Oh," is all she could respond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merida's POV:

While Rapunzel whispered to Jack I talked to the boy.

"What are you two doing out here?" He asks.

"We can explain later, but first you'll need to take us to your village."

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"You are just going to have to trust us, and you never said who you are."

"I'm Fishlegs. Now I'll take you back to the village, our chief will probably want to meet you."

"Thank you."

"One more thing before we go. Who is your friend talking to?" I look over and see Rapunzel talking to Jack, he must not believe.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Okay?" He says, kind of unsure. "Let's go."

"Come on Rapunzel," I say. We follow the Fishlegs boy and his dragon to the village.

On the way there I talk to Rapunzel. She explains to me everything her and Jack were whispering about. Also, Jack decided to just fly around while we go to the village, mainly because no one will see him. Sometimes, even though I will never admit it, I feel kind of bad for him.

We finally stop in front of a village, with interesting houses, they have dragon heads sculpted on the front/ top. There are also dragons everywhere, they are helping though.

"Fishlegs, you found Meatlug, and... girls!" Says a boy with dark hair wearing a Viking helmet, and a large dragon. Next to him is a boy and a girl who look alike, probably twins, they have blonde hair and with them is a two headed dragon.

"Yes, Snotlout this is Merida and Rapunzel. I'm taking them to the chief, I found them in the woods." Fishlegs says.

"Ohh" Snotlout says. "I saw the chief last over by the docks."

"Merida, Rapunzel this is Snotlout, Ruffnut, and Tuffnut, and their dragons, Hookfang and Barf and Belch." Fishlegs says gesturing to the people and dragons in front of us. "Come on the chief is this way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapunzel's POV:

This place is so different from where else I've been to. Which is not that many places.

Anyway, Merida and I followed Fishlegs over to the docks, where there were a bunch of larger Vikings. Fishlegs brought us over to where two Vikings were talking. One has red hair, is large, has a big beard, and he looks important. The other is blonde, and is missing a hand and a foot.

"Stoick, sir," Fishlegs says to the important looking Viking.

"What is it Fishlegs, and can it wait?" Stoick asks. "First my son disappears now Astrid."

"Stoick," Fishlegs says again.

"Fine Fishlegs, this better be important." Stoick says. He looks away from where he was talking to the other Viking and notices Merida and I. "Who are they?"

"Stoick, this is Merida and Rapunzel, I found them in the woods. They say that they have something to tell us." Fishlegs says.

"What is it?" Stoick asks us.

"Before we start, you said your son disappeared." Merida says.

"Oh yes, why don't we go inside." Stoick tells us. "Gobber why don't you finish up here." He says to the other Viking.

We follow Stoick inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Like I promised, I updated! I had to cut this chapter short. If I kept writing it would be a huge chapter. I also have to get ready for vacation. I'm leaving tomorrow, but I won't be gone that long. Thanks for the 884 reads. We're getting close to my goal of 1,000! Thanks for reading! :P