Epilogue & Sequel!

A/N: This story occurs after the events of ROTG, HTTYD, and Brave, but before the events of Tangled. I am not going to do Merida's accent to make it easier to understand.

~I do not own ROTG, HTTYD, Brave, or Tangled.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV:

Everyone was watching as Fishlegs, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Snotlout, Stoick, and Gobber all disappeared through the portal.

"Well I guess this is goodbye, it was nice meeting you all," Astrid says as she too disappears through the portal.

"See you back at the pole Jack," North says as he and the other Guardians leave.

The only ones left are Jack, Rapunzel, Hiccup, and Merida.

"I hope to see you guys again, hopefully by then I won't be in my tower again," Rapunzel says, almost tearing up. "I haven't had any other friends then you guys."

"I had the chance to change my fate, and I did," Merida says. "I hope you figure out your fate soon Punz."

Toothless nudges Hiccup "I'm not perfect with goodbye, but I'll try. Well, I've never met anyone like you all," Hiccup starts. "I enjoyed every minute that we all spent together and I hope to see you all again sometime in the future."

"Well I guess it's my turn to say my goodbye," Jack starts. "You three were some of the only people to ever believe in me, especially at all your guys' ages. You helped me get more people to believe in me. I guess I just want to say, thank you."

All four of them get together for a group hug. They are all tearing you except for Rapunzel who is flat out crying.

"See ya lassies," Merida says as they finally let go, and steps through her portal, disappearing from their view.

"I'll see you all again sometime, I promise, and I never break a promise." Rapunzel then disappears through her portal, leaving only Hiccup and Jack.

"I know we never got to know each other well, but I'll always be your friend Jack, same with Merida, Rapunzel, and everyone else, and don't you forget it." Hiccup says.

"Are you coming or what?" Astrid asks surprising them by sticking her head out of the portal.

"Thanks Hic, goodbye," Jack replies. Hiccup gives a small wave and disappears with Toothless & Astrid.

Jack looks up at the moon and says, "Thanks Manny, for bringing them to me." And flies away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for not posting, I'm lazy and busy with school mostly. I do plan on making a sequel, but when school calms down. Thanks so much for reading! I would like to thank everyone who read this, commented, and follows me. Thanks! :D