Chapter 16: Convincing

A/N: This story occurs after the events of ROTG, HTTYD, and Brave, but before the events of Tangled. I am not going to do Merida's accent to make it easier to understand.

~I do not own ROTG, HTTYD, Brave, or Tangled.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merida's POV:

We went inside what they call the Great Hall.

"So, what is it you girls need?" Stoick asks us.

"We need your help, mainly the people Hiccup is close with." I say. "Like his friends and family." Now that I think about it, Hiccup never did talk about home, none of us did really.

"Hiccup?!" Stoick, kind of exclaims.

"Yeah, so you know exactly who he is," I say.

"How can I not," Stoick says. "He is my son." Wait, what? This guy is actually Hiccup's father? I mean Hiccup's so, you know, and Stoick's so, you know. "You know where he is?"

"Well, technically yes," Rapunzel says. "The only problem is he isn't exactly himself."

"What do you mean?" Stoick asks confused.

"This is going to take a lot of explaining," I whisper to Rapunzel.

"We'll explain everything, but it would be easier to explain everything at once," I say. "What if you gather all the people who are close to Hiccup, like his friends and other family? Then we can explain everything at once."

"What exactly for?" He asks.

"Let's just say, Hiccup needs your help," Rapunzel says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV:

I didn't want to stick around with Merida and Punzie. As long as they get help, it's all that matters. I just sometimes wish I could be seen more.

I flew away, and I ended up near this arena. I then noticed a little girl not too far away from me, looking straight at me. She can't be looking at me right?

I turn around expecting to see something or someone behind me, but there isn't.

"Y-your Jack Frost," she stutters out.

"You can see me?" I ask.

"Yes, I can see you, why wouldn't I be able to?"

"So, you believe in me, because if you didn't you wouldn't be able to see me."

"Ohh," she says. A boy, a little older than her comes over.

"Who are you talking to?" He asks.

"Look, it's Jack Frost," she says.

"What are you talking about?" He asks. "He doesn't exist, he just a made up folktale." Now that, that hurt a little.

"Why can't he see you?" She asks me.

"He doesn't believe, like I said." I answer.

"Ohhh," she says. "Wait, can't you do something to show you exist?"

I think for a minute. Jamie! When I first met him I was able to show him I was real.

"I have an idea," I tell the girl. I start to make it snow for a minute, right above the boy. If that wasn't enough I make the snow on the ground into the shape of a dragon.

The boy looks around for a minute, and then looks straight at me. "J-Jack Frost," he spits out. "You are real!"

"Yep," I say. An idea pops into my head. If I can make this kid believe maybe Merida, Punzie, and I can convince everyone else to. I want to help, and their story may sound crazy if I don't prove it to them. "Thanks kids, but I have to go."

I start to fly away, but think o something and go back. "Do you happen to know where two girls, one with crazy red hair, the other with LONG blonde hair, went?" I ask.

The girl shakes her head, but the boy speaks up. "I saw them follow the chief into the Great Hall."

"Which building is that?" I ask. He points to a large building in the center of the village. "Thanks for the help, and keep believing," I tell them, then go to the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapunzel's POV:

Merida and I waited in what they call the Great Hall for Stoick to return with Hiccup's friends and other family.

Not so long after he left, Stoick came in with the boy we met in the woods, Fishlegs, the people he introduced us to, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, & Snotlout, along with the blonde Viking Stoick was talking to earlier.

"Merida, Rapunzel, this is Gobber. He's known Hiccup all his life." Stoick introduced us.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"Is this everyone?" Merida asks.

"Yes," Stoick says.

"Ok, why don't we explain why we gathered you all here...," I say.

Merida and I explain everything that's happened in the past couple days. When we finish everyone looks at us with confusion.

Snotlout, I think, is the first to say something, "That has to be the most impossible, made up, never going to happen story I have ever heard." Then he along with the twins burst out laughing.

"We're not joking!" Merida yells. She starts to explain a little more about the Guardians and Pitch when Jack comes in. No one notices him. I kind of sneak away from Merida, and no one seems to notice, and walk over to Jack.

"Where did you go?" I ask.

"Since they couldn't see me I decided to take a little trip around the island." He says.

"Oh, why do you look so happy?" I ask. He has a big grin on his face.

"I met two kids, and was able to convince then I was real! I was also thinking that when you two explain what happened they'd think you were crazy and joking. So, if they were able to believe in me, they would believe everything."

"Ok, so how do we convince them?" I ask. Jack then explains what happened. We decide to do the same.

I go back to Merida and tell her what Jack told me. So, we decide to do what Jack and the girl did to convince the boy earlier. Guess what? It actually worked! Even though it took a little more convincing for Stoick and Gobber.

In the end they all were convinced and ready to fight Pitch and get Hiccup back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am extremely sorry for not updating for 2 weeks! I was on vacation, went to my cottage, helped at my school's registration, then I had registration the next day. Now, I'm back! I will try to update this week, since I have exactly zero plans. Thanks for 1,000 reads, which is now 1.3k reads! I was just happy to get 10 reads! This story is almost over and I plan on making a sequel! Thank you SOO much again and thanks again for reading! :D :P