Chapter 17: Start of the Battle

A/N: This story occurs after the events of ROTG, HTTYD, and Brave, but before the events of Tangled. I am not going to do Merida's accent to make it easier to understand.

~I do not own ROTG, HTTYD, Brave, or Tangled.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Rapunzel, Merida, Jack, and the others came out of the Great Hall. They saw a storm brewing in the sky. Nightmares started pouring out, followed by Pitch and three figures. It was hard to tell who was who, because it was getting pretty dark out.

"Alright everyone, let's show Pitch what we're made of," Merida says.

"Wait," Snotlout says.

"What?" Merida asks.

"Is that Astrid?" He says pointing to one of the figures.

"It is," Fishlegs says.

"Ok, now we have to save another person, but we must fight Pitch, ready?" Merida says.

"Wait!" Snotlout says, again.

"What?" Merida asks annoyed.

"What's that?" He asks pointing to a bright light to their left.

It becomes larger and the Guardians pop out.

"Ok, now that everyone's here, are you ready now?" Merida asks, again.

"Yes!" Everyone says.

"Ok, here we go," she says.

Nightmares start coming at them left and right, with Merida and Bunny fighting side by side, same with Rapunzel and Sandy, and Jack and North. The rest are fighting together.

Tooth is off on the side, while her baby teeth are on their own. She appears to be deep in thought. She then stops and seems to have an idea and flies away.

Meanwhile Rapunzel is hitting nightmares left and right with her frying pan. She doesn't notice a large nightmare sneaking up on her. It almost got her, but Sandy got it with a gold, sand, lasso.

"Thanks Sandy," she says. He nods in reply and go on fighting off a new batch of nightmares.

The Berkians were having a little trouble. Once they thought that they got rid of all the nightmares around them, they were taken by surprise.

A large sand cage came over them, they all started trying to cut through it, but it was no use. All they could now was watch.

Jack and North were getting rid of nightmares easy.

Right now they were fighting off a giant nightmare. It was harder to defeat than the others, but they managed to get rid of it.

No more nightmares were coming at them so they went over to help Rapunzel, Sandy, Merida, and Bunny. They were fighting off a very large nightmare bear.

"Why is it so hard to defeat?" Merida asks.

"I think it's the combined powers," replied North.

Meanwhile, Pitch, Hiccup, Astrid, and the other figure were all smiling at the struggling Guardians.

"They're struggling, that's a good sign," Pitch says. "It's not enough though."

"What do you mean?" Hiccup asks.

"The bear will hold them off for a little while, but we need one, very strong nightmare that will destroy them all." Pitch says. "The only way to do that is for all of us to combine together to make one, monstrous nightmare."

"Does that mean I can help?" The unknown figure asks. They walk out of the shadows to show a woman. She has curly black hair, with pink roots, dark pink eyes, full lips, and a long flowing, black dress. The dress appears to be made of black sand.

"Yes, you will help destroy the Guardians once and for all, all of you will, especially you, my queen, for I have kept all the power inside of you until the time has come, and it has."

Back down on the ground the Guardians were finally able to turn the nightmare to dust, but Pitch and the other figures didn't look done, just yet.

They all came down to the Guardians.

"Are you ready to give up yet?" Merida asks.

"Oh, but it has only begun," Pitch says. "Today is the day I will rid the world of the Guardians once and for all. To do so we will come together and destroy you all. First you must be introduced to those who will get rid of you, forever."

Hiccup walks forward first. "You all should know him by now. He is Hiccup, known to me as Nightmare Prince or Dark Prince." Hiccup just gave a glare to the Guardians.

Astrid came forward next with a dark grin on her face. "You may it know her, but this is Astrid. She is known better to me as my Nightmare Princess or Dark Princess." Her expression didn't change.

"Lastly, is my own queen. She was harder to maintain then the other two, but not impossible. Most of you know her and love her. Meet my queen the one and only..." The girl walked out of the shadows.

Bunny's eyes widened and said, "Cupid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am extremely sorry. I ended up be a little busier than expected and I was also lazy. I hope this update kind of makes up for the wait. I'm going to my cottage Thursday night until Monday. So, I won't be able to update because of no wi-fi there. More bad news, when I get back I start school the next day. Eighth grade! I will try my hardest to update as soon as I can. I have a question for all of you.

Should Cupids name be Valerie or should I keep it Cupid?

Thanks for reading! :P