Presentation

Here are the characters with a little bit of their back grounds.
P.S. Marvel owns the characters from the tv show
I own the story.

PHIL (COULSON) COULSON: Principal of SHIELD ACADEMY. He is dating Melinda May.

MELINDA (MAY) MAY:She is vice principal of SHIELD ACADEMY. She is dating Phil Coulson

DAISY JOHNSON (SKYE): Junior at SHIELD ACADEMY, part of the cheerleading team, (almost) always wears her heart on her sleeves, she is great with computers ans her best friends are Bobbie Morse and new student Jemma Simmons.

LINCOLN CAMPBELL: Junior at SHIELD HIGH, he is on the basket ball team, he often wears his heart on his sleeves, he lives in a big house only with his sister Bobbi Morse since his parents are always half way across the earth (he took his fathers last name), his best friends are Leo Fitz and new student Lance Hunter.

JEMMA (SIMMONS) SIMMONS: Junior at SHIELD ACADEMY, she is a cheerleader, she just moved here so she is new, her brother is Lance Hunter (she took her fathers last name), she is an A+ student her best friends are Skye and Bobbi Morse. She is british.

LEO (FITZ) FITZ:Junior at SHIELD ACADEMY, he is a part of the basket ball team, he is extremly smart, A+ student, captain of the math club, his best friends are Lincoln Campbell and new student Lance Hunter. He is scotish.

BARBARA (BOBBI) MORSE: Junior at SHIELD ACADEMY , she is a cheerleader, she tends to get in detention, alot, she lives with only her brother is Lincoln Campbell (she took her mothers last name) in a big house since her parents are always half way across the world, her best friends are Skye and new student Jemma Simmons.

LANCE (HUNTER) HUNTER: Junior at SHIELD ACADEMY, he is on the basket ball team, his sister is Jemma Simmons (he took his mothers last name), he just moved here so he is new, he gets in detention alot and his best friends are Lincoln Campell and Leo Fitz. He is british.