5- the ruining party

GENERAL P.O.V.
It was soon 8 p.m. and every one headed to the party, It was in a beach house owned by the parents of a senior, Clint Barton. They all rode in one car, Lincoln's jeep. They arrived half an hour later. They got out of the car and stepped inside the ragging party, every on was dancing or talking, FitzSimmons, Skye and Lincoln went to the second floor while Hunter and Bobbi went dancing. Hours had pasted, the ones upstairs had talked and taken a few drinks and were getting ready to leave as the two downstairs were still going hard on the dance floor. FitzSimmons and Skye were heading for the car, while Lincoln was trying to find his sister on the floor. When he finally caught her attention he asked her and Hunter if they were ready to leave, but they both said they would find a ride later. Lincoln soon found the door and exited the house.
LINCOLN'S P.O.V
I just told my sister that we were going home, but she would catch a ride later, so she'll be fine. I got in front of the wheel and seconds later we were on the ride back home. FitzSimmons had already started to argue about some science thing, when Skye told me "Hey you want to come to my house tonight?" "I shouldn't, my sister could..." "We both know she won't be back until at least morning. Come on, i'll be alone, we could watch a movie." "Yeah, sure." We dropped off Fitz and Simmons at Fitz's house, since they were both gonna be alone, they'll probably gonna be in his lab in his basement for The rest of the night. After a couple of minutes, we were at Skye's house, I turned off the engine and got out of the car while she was unlocking her door. We went in and she said "I'll go make some popcorn." "Okay." I went to sit on the couch and she joigned me seconds later with a huge bowl of popcorn on her lap. "So, what movie Will it be?" She asked. "You chose." "What a gentleman." "Just pick the movie." I Say smilling. She chose her movie and we started watching it. The more time passed, the more we were getting closer, at about half of the movie we were spooning on her couch and then we slowly fell asleep.
BOBBI'S P.O.V.
We had been dancing for hours, but we only had a few drinks. I loved the way the rythm would guide us away from reality. It was like if It was just us. I had never loved dancing with someone as much as i did in that moment, minutes later, he asked me if i wanted a drink and i told him i'd love one. I was still dancing when i saw him standing, waiting for our drinks and then out of nowhere some girl kissed him, i didn't take one second to look at them when i spotted Barton no too far away. I walked determined in his direction before stopping in front of him and asking "Barton, your single right?" "Yeah." "And you like me, right?" "Yeah." "Great." I didn't wait any longer before grabbing his shirt and kissed him. It didn't take long before It was recipercated by him.
HUNTER'S P.O.V.
Some girl had just kissed me. I didn't know who It was until she let go of me. She said "Sorry for that, i just needed to prouve a point to someone, i'm Natasha, Natasha Romanoff." "I'm Lance, buy just call me Hunter, your from Russia, right?" "How'd you know?" Heard the rumors." "Oh by the way, did you come here with Morse?" "Yeah,kind of." "Then don't turn around." And like any teenager being told to not do something, i turned around. When i finally spotted her, she was kissing some guy. At that moment i regretted to not asked her out at all the opportunities i had before. I was getting up and ready to leave when someone grabbed my rist and turned me around. It was Natasha. "Hey, i'm sorry, but let me make It up to you." "Why? I don't care about them." "You don't care my ass. You look like your ready to murder someone." "How'd you know I liked her so fast?" "It's the same look the guy she's making out with gives me." "Fine, how should we procede?" "Take my hand and lead me to your car, i'll explain The rest in my car." "Okay then." I grabbed her hand she flashed me a smile and we went the way of the exit. I turned one last time to look at her, and i could swear on my life that hurt flashed through her eyes. I turned back around and lead Natasha out side. Once we were outside and out of slight, we let go of each others hands as she pointed me to her car. We got in and she started talking "So you like her? Does she like you?" "I'm not sure." "So that's a yes, then." "I guess." "This means this game just got easier." "This game?" "Yeah, before you came to town, Barton would always be hitting on her, she never eeven thaught twice before kicking him to the curb. The about a week before you arrived, her brother punched him, so he left her alone, then you arrived and we actually saw her genuantly smile to someone else than her tight little circle. Barton saw that and his smile started to fade. And then tonight, out of nowhere she makes a move on him after seeing you kiss me, don't you kind of find It strange?" "I guess so. But what's in It for you?" "We were best fiends while growing up, then high school ca me and we parted ways, now, i just want my friend back.'' "Okay, so what's the plan?" "We fake it? "What?" "A relationship." "Wouldn't that drive them away?" "Maybe, or maybe they would realise something else." "Something else?" "Their feelings for us dumbass. Now i kinda get why your so slow with her." "Haha, really funny, just drive."
BOBBI'S P.O.V.
I just saw Hunter leave with Romanoff, in that moment, i could feel my heart breaking into pieces. I thought to myself "If he can do it so can i." I whispered it Barton to follow me. I led him upstairs, finding an empty be room and pulling him into it. I had chugged seven beers after seeing him kiss her, so i was drunk right about now. I closed the door with my foot while he was kissing, one thing i can't deny is that he was hot, but that kiss didn't feel half as good as when Hunter had kissed me this morning, but he made his choice and i was making mine, wich i would come to regret, but right now i didn't care all i needed was a distraction. He stopped to ask me "You think we should do this?" "Now is not the time to ask me what i think." Then he just kissed me again while pulling off my clothes.
*The Next Morning*
I woke up with one of the worst head acks i had ever had. I noticed something was around my waist, i took seconds to realise it was an arm, i turned around to see who it was, i had my hopes on his identity, but i was only disapointed finding out it was Barton. I mumbled "Damn" under my breath. The memories from last night were flooding through my brain as i was trying to get up with out waking him up. I managed to get out with out getting him up, i grab all off my clothes while putting them on. I slipped out of the room while reaching for my phone and texting Lincoln. Oh god, i told him i would be back last night, he's gonna want to kill me. I walked out of the house looking half desent, and i walked to a little diner i saw when we drove here. I walked in and ordered a coffee. I sat on a small stool,i decided to call Skye
*Phone Conversation*
-hey Skye.
-Hey Bobbi, what's up?
-I was wondering if you could come pick me up?
-Sure. Where?
-That little diner we passed last night.
-I taught you went home with Hunter.
-Not exacly. I'll explain when you get here.
-Is it okay if i bring Simmons?
-Yeah, sure. Get here fast.
-Be there in thirty.
*End of Phone Conversation*
I drank my coffee while i was waiting for Skye and Simmons. They arrived around twenty minutes later and we all sat down at a table. Simmons started "So, why aren't you with my brother, as much as the thought of it kind of discusts me." I laughed a little at her comment and said "That's kind of a long story." "Well, were not leaving until you tell us what happened last night, so spill." "Okay, we were dancing and..."
SIMMONS' P.O.V.
I alredy didn't like where this was headed, Bobbi started explaining what happened last night after we left. "Okay, we were dancing and... he offered to go get us a drink, so of course i said yes. He walked at the little bar, but i keep dancing. He was there for a while, i finally turned back to see... some girl kissing him." "WHAT!!!!!" Me and Skye both yelled at the same time. People even turned our way, but just ended up going back to what they were doing. I said "I'm gonna kill him!!" "Wait, before you kill listen to the rest. Anyways i saw her kiss him and before another second passed, i saw Barton on the other side of the room." "You didn't, tell me you didn't." Asked Skye. "I did." "Wait, who's Barton?" I asked. "He's this guy who use to hit on Bobbi all the time until her brother punched him about a week before you guys arrived." "Oh okay" i answered. "It gets worst, i saw him on the other side of the room. I walked towards him and kissed him. But before you say something, let me finish, it gets worst. Anyways, i pulled away a few seconds later and turned back to go any where else then that place, since i realised what a mistake it was. I chugged seven beers under a minute, after that it gets a little blurry. Anyways, i saw Hunter and that girl leave, hand in hand, i got pissed, i grabbed Barton and went upstairs, i woke up this morning, with a Hell of a head ack and not the right guy next to me." "Not the right guy?" I asked. She started to blush a little while putting her face in her hands, i realised who she was talking about and i said "Oh you mean my..." "Yeah him. Oh my god, what the Hell am i gonna do?" She said her hands still covering her face while could hear the tears forming. Skye said "Well, first your gonna get your face out of your hands, then you'll get dressed at your place, then we'll burn those clothes and most important, your not gonna tell Hunter what you did, he looks like the kind of guy who would sleep around to get his revenge." "Or we could have to go identify Barton at the morgue.'' I replied. We got up, and left to go to Skye's car. The ride was mostly consisted of us trying to reassure bobbi that it wasn't all that crazy. We arrived at her house about half an hour later. She went to get changed and we started to plan how we were gonna kill my brother. The day slowly past, and Bobbi finally felt like she didn't want to hurt herself so Skye called her brother to tell him it was okay to come back since we basically kicked him out. He arrived minutes later, we explained what was going on, then convinced him to not kill anyone, i'm really starting to see the ressemblence between those two and then we left. Skye dropped me off at my house. I was opened the door and was greeted by my brother ''Hey sis, mon and dad aren't...'' i cut him off by hitting him the hardest i could in the face. ''Ouch!!! What the hell!?'' ''You kissed someone else! !'' ''You've heard.'' He Said holding his face with a sad look on his face. ''You better have a damn good plan, because Bobbi doesn't seem like the kind of girl who take things lightly.'' I said while leaving the room.