17- Smiling Morning confrontations

Hunter's phone buzzed next to him on his night stand, reluctantly, he reached over, grabbing it while sitting up in his bed, trying his best not to wake up the peacefully sleeping girl next to him. He then answered his phone.

-Hello, he said sleep clear in his voice.
-Hello Hunter, good morning.
-Bloody hell Jemma, it's 7 o'clock on a Saturday, this couldn't wait another hour or so?
-Not really, we have a lecture in half an hour, and I was just wandering how you were doing.
-Well, i haven't burned down the house, yet.
He answer with a smirk ghosting over his lips, before hearing some shuffling behing him.
-That's not reassuring, like at all, but okay. Anything happen last night?
His sister asked while a smirk crept upon her lips as she knew what the most probable thing that had happened to him after talking on the plane with Fitz.
-No, n-nothing.
Hunter answered, studering on his last word as apparently, the small sounds he had heard seconds prior was Bobbi waking up, putting on his shirt and sitting up on the bed behind him. She had started leaving kisses down his neck, thinking that it could be fun to watch him try to talk to his sister on the phone and being other wise... distracted.
-Hunter, are you okay? You sound a bit strange all of a sudden.
-Y-yes i'm just fine, but I have to go.
-Something new on your schedual on this very early Saturday morning?
She asked sounding amused.
-Yes, now goodbye.
-Alright bye.
She had barely enough time to finish her already small sentence before he was hanging up his phone and all but throwing it back on his night stand. He turned around to Bobbi, replying to her earlier teasing by saying.
"You're going to regret that." He said playfully.
"Really, 'cause i don't think I will." She answered back, just as smugly as he did.
"Oh, but you will." He said determined as he suddently rushed to his feet, pulling her over his shoulder and she let out a small yelp out of surprised.
"Hunter what are you doing?"
"Making you regret it."
"No, put me down." She said back as best she could between laughter. After he didn't answer and that she saw that he wasn't going to do what she asked, she added,
"Where are we going?"
Once again he didn't answer but her questionning was shortly answered when the both of them went through his bathroom door. He put her down in the shower, getting in after her and turning it on. Another yelp of surprise flew past her lips as she realized that his shirt, that she was now wearing, was going to get completly soaked.
"Hunter, were still wearing clothes."
She said slightly louder than the sound of the water running.
"I know."
"Than why are we in here?"
She asked, genuantly lost.
"Like i said, you're going to regret it."
"I think i'm going to enjoy regretting it if this is the king of torture I get."
"Oh, you will."
He answered while both of them had a smile tugging at their lips before he closed the shower door. 40 minutes later, the both of them were in the kitchen, making something resembling a breakfast. They had showered-ish and since then
changed, he was wearing some grey sweat pants and she was wearing once again one of his t-shirt. They were laughing and talking when suddently the door flew open. The two teenagers had a sudden rush of coln run through their veins out of pure terror. They were scared that maybe Hunter's parents had found them after all and this would be the end with no where to go. But they were prouven wrong soon enough when Skye and Lincoln all but ran through the doors, smiles lingering on their lips. In a quick move, Bobbi hid behind Hunter trying to cover as much as possible with the huge shirt she had stolen fron his closet earlier. Hunter quickly understood what she was trying to do and tried his best to help her, with close to no avail.
"Hey, good Satur- what are you guys doing?"
Asked Lincoln. Apparently completly oblivious as to what he was witnessing. Skye though, had already figured it out and you could clearly see the surprise making it's way all over her features, which was soon replaced by slight disgust. Lincoln looked between his girlfriend and the new couple and quickly his mind caught up and his expression changed in a second, mirroring Skye's. Hunter's face was completly changed also as his gaze was suddently dropped to the floor. Where as Bobbi had now completly red cheeks and she had tried to plaster her most innocent.
"Morning to you too Lincoln, hey Skye."
She paused and then added,
"I'm gonna go get dressed."
"And i'll go help you... find some clothes."
Hunter said, already following in her footsteps up the stairs.
Once the two of them were completly out of sight, Skye burst out in complete laughter, all but falling on the floor, where as Lincoln looked as if he was going to pass out, from either disgust or not believing the situation. When Skye took back her breath, she managed to say,
"Dude, you should of seen your face, it was freaking hilarious."
"This is not- i'm not- I don't, i think i'm gonna go sit down." He said already making his way towards the table. She followed after him, sitting down on the chair next to his. His hands were flat against the table and she took one of his in hers, trying to reassure hi, or maybe try to keep him calm.
"Come on Lincon, i'm pretty sure we both knew that your sister wasn't going to be a nun in her future."
"Yeah, but still, what if something goes wrong, what if they fall apart, what if she gets pregnant, what if she was just a one stand for him, oh god, she was, i'm gonna kill him." He said, jumping up to his feet. But before he could reach the stairs, Skye was in front of him, blocking him from his target.
"Hey, wait, how about we hear them out before we start talking about murder, okay?"
Without a response, the two of them sat back down at the table, already hearing the footsteps coming down the stairs. Hunter came into view first and Bobbi was directly after him, almost hidding behind him.
"Sit down."
Lincoln all but commanded. Bobbi immediatly sat down on the chair on the opposite side of the table as the other couple where as Hunter took his time, trying not to show his slight fear out of Lincoln. The four of them stayed silent for a few minutes before Lincoln spoke up.
"So, you and my sister?"
He asked in a surprisingly calm voice, but when he had no answer, he asked again.
"You and my sister."
He repeated once again, more space between the words.
"Lincoln, please don't."
Pleaded Bobbi.
"No, I want to hear it from him."
The older brother told his younger sister, mostly as a warning.
"It's okay Bob."
Hunter said reassuring her.
"Okay though guy, is she or isn't she a one fun night for you."
By that point, lincoln was on his feet, pacing from one side of the room to the other.
"She isn't just anyone."
"Oh yeah, then what is she, to you?"
"She's, i don't know what we are, but i do know this, I love her and can't even think of hurting her, now if she wants to get on the ride with me, that's her choice, but if she does, i'm not gonna let her go, that is unless she wants me to."
Bobbi placed one of her hands on top of his, letting a shy smile ghost over her lips at the realisation of the meaning of his words. Skye looked pleased of how much Hunter seamed to care about one her best friends, a smile also on her lips, until she stole a glance at her boyfriend, seeing how his fists were still clenched. She grabbed his hand, trying to calm him down, which appeared to work as Lincoln sat down, slowing his breath as he did so.
"Okay, I believe you, now you."
He said, turning his attention towards his little sister.
"You better not mess this up, he seems like a good guy."
"Thanks?"
Said Hunter in more of a questioning tone than a statement.
"I won't mess it up, I love him too." She said squeezing his hand tighter as she looked at him, finding reassurance in his eyes.
"Alright, well, we'll leave you two alone, to do... what ever you guys do."
Stated Skye, already on her feet.
"Hey, why did you guys come here?"
Asked Hunter.
"I got a text last night from FitzSimmons saying that you guys might have gotten together last night. That and Simmons wanted me to make sure Hunter hadn't burn the house down."
"Okay, well then, see you later guys."
Bobbi said.
"Bye."
Both Skye and Lincoln said as they went out of the door. Once it closed, Lincoln asked,
"Why didn't you tell me we were coming here?"
"Oh, okay, you wanted me to tell you that we were coming to our friends new house, possibly commit a B&E to get in and that we were to possibly run into your sister in the morning after with her new boyfriend, yeah i'm sure that that would have gone great."
"Touché, but next time a little heads up would be nice."
"Deal."
She said as the two of them got inside the car.