2- the first week

SIMMONS P.O.V.
I woke in a strange place while the memories from last night were coming back into my head, I was in someones arms, I turned around, only to see that cute guy Fitz. And honestly i was happy to be in his arms. I am the first one up, i try to locate my phone, when i remembered something from last night.

~FLASHBACK~

"How about we play a little truth or dare" suggested Bobbi. "Oh, really, what are we? In elementary school." Said Skye. "I'm pretty sure that she is, mentally at least." Said Lincoln. "Haha, real funny." Replied Bobbi. "Well i'm up for it, and i'm pretty sure you give my brother a beer and he'll do anything." Said Simmons. "Yup." Was the only Word that come out of three Simmons, Hunter and Fitz. They started the game, they asked each other ridiculous but truthful questions or dares that shouldn't come to mind to simple high school students. Anyways, Simmons turn came back "Simmons,truth or dare?" Asked her brother. "Dare." She replied. Then he said "swap phones with Fitz." "Why?" 'Cause it's your dare." "Fine, Hunter." Then they swaped phones.
~END OF FLASHBACK~
She then took the phone from her back pocket, smilling at the though of him, then a voice in front of her said "Well, Well, what's got you smilling this fine morning." The voice blonged to no other than Skye. "Nothing, really." "Not even the one you're cuddled up with?" I didn't say anything to that last part, but apparently our little conversation was enough to wake up Bobbi. "Morning, are we talking about how Simmons was cuddled up with Fitz?" Shes said still sleepy. "Come on, not you too." I said exasperated. Then, Bobbi got up and said "Come on, i'll make you guys breakfast." Then we headed to the kitchen. The guys woke up around 7:30. After breakfast, the girls said i should try out for cheerleading and Hunter for the basket ball team, they also said that there was a party friday night at one the seniors house. So i'm going shopping with the girls friday after school. After wards, i went to the car with Hunter to stop by our house before school. About half through the ride Hunter decided to talk first. "So, did you talk to him?" "To who?" "To Fitz." "Why would i need to talk to him?" "Because of what happened last night." "We only swap phones," "Oh you don't know." "Know what? Tell me!!!" "Fine, fine, Check the picture sur on your phone." I dis as told and checked my phone, there was a picture of us kissing, "Oh god, what did we do?" "Nothing, it was a dare." "Thank god." We passed by our house, grabbed our stuff then went to school.

HUNTER'S P.O.V.
We arrived at school about 10 minutes before the bell and went to join our friends. The girls headed their way and us ours. I only met these people yesterday, but they were pretty nice. We entered the class, it was pretty much empty since we are early, so we started talking, Lincoln went first "So Fitz, you and Simmons?" "Me and Simmons what?" "Just Check your phone." He stared at the picture for a couple of seconds, while his jaw was dropping to the floor.
"Don't worry mate, nothing else happened." I said "Oh, okay." He said a little disapointed. "You okay mate?" "Yeah, just wish i could remember that damn kiss." He said with a small smile, he followed by "What about you Lincoln, saw you stealing glances at Skye last night." "Oh don't start with that again." Lincoln said. "I, for one would like to hear what you have to say about it." I said. "Oh no, you don't get to do that, your no better drooling all over my sister." Lincoln recipercated. "Oh, i am hurt by the insinuation, i would never like someone who thanks that star wars is better than star trek." Then we all started laughing and kept on talking until the teacher came in.

SKYE'S P.O.V.
We headed to the tree where we usually go in the court yard, it has a pretty nice view of the cool guys at our school. When we finally reached the tree i started talking first "So Simmons, you and Fitz?" She said. "No, not really, we haven't really talked about it." "Well, you could do worst, you could be like miss not subtile at all." We both laughed a little while Bobbi was looking at us with her "i'm gonna kill you'' look. "The hell i'm i not being subtile about?" "Maybe the way you were looking at my brother, or drooling more precicely." "I would never like someone who says that star trek is better than star wars." Bobbi said and she followed by "You really shouldn't be laughing miss i like Lincoln but i'll never Tell him even if its obvions for every one but you guys." Then we all started laughing and headed to class

GENERAL P.O.V.
The rest of the day went pretty fast for the students, soon came the end of school and this time them headed to Skye's house, they talked, laughed and everyone had a Nice time, everyone went back home eventually.

The week went about the same as that day, but neither any one of the group set foot in Hunter and Simmons house. Friday finally came, class went as usual. Then school ended, the boys headed to Lincoln's house, while the girls went shopping for the party. They did practically every shop in the mall, before each finding a dress. After wards they went back to Bobbi's house to go meet the boys and change, soon came 7:00 p.m. They all jumped in Lincoln's car. After about 30 minutes of road Hunter decided to ask "Where are we going?" "Oh, right, we haven't explained it to you guys, it's a little club next town over." Said Lincoln. "But were too young to enter a club." Said Simmons. "Yeah, normaly, but i know the owner." Said Bobbi. "And by know, you mean slept with him." Said Skye. Then bobbi whispered "Shut up, Skye." While punching her in the arm. Then Skye Said as loud as she could "What you don't want your little boyfriend to know?" Then Bobbi said "He's not my boyfriend." Giving Skye yet again her "i'm gonna kill you" look, then just dropping her head between her hands embarrassed by the earlier statement. The rest of the car ride was filled with small talk coming from every where. After a douzain minutes they finally reached the club. They all got out of the car and went through the front entrance...