7-better in some ways

BOBBI'S P.O.V.
And at that exact moment, both of their eyes shut open...

The four of us rushed to their side, by the time we were next to them, they were both sitting on the tables. Skye talked first. "What happened?" "You guys collapsed after you came back from your date." I answered, then Lincoln asked "What time is it?" "It's 9 a.m. Tuesday." Fitz answered. "Oh god were late for school." "Relax nerd, you can take a day off."

GENERAL P.O.V.
Lincoln started to have blue lights come out of his hands, carefully Bobbi got closer, and when she was only inches away, a blue light shot up from lincoln's hands and hit her, wich threw her across the room. After that Lincoln rushed out of the basement while Hunter rushed to Bobbi's side.
Skye quickly got up, following Lincoln, ignoring FitzSimmons's attempts to stop her.

LINCOLN'S P.O.V.
I ran out of there as quick as i could, i just had electrocuted my sister, my own sister. I didn't even know if she was okay, all i could do was run. I found myself in Fitz attic, the blue lights stopped coming out of my hands. Seconds later i heard someone open the shaft to the attic, i turned around to find Skye. I saw her coming closer, and i immediatly backed away. I told her "Don't, stay away from me, i'm a monster." "No your not, what happened down there wasn't your fault." "Yes it was, i did that, i almost killed my sister, i am a monster." "No, Lincoln listen to me, your the one who convinced me that i wasn't one after i found out i was adopted, you told me that even if my real parents didn't want me, the people in my life do." "Your waisting your time caring about me." "I can't help it." And with that, she took a step closer and kissed me. We both pulled away seconds later, i said " I'll trust you and the others on this." "Come on, we'll go see how Bobbi's doing." "You say the most romantic things to me Skye." "Shut up, come on." And with that we both went downstairs.

HUNTER'S P.O.V.
Skye and Lincoln had just woken up from last night. At some point Lincoln's hands started shooting blue lights.
I saw Bobbi getting close and then her flying across the room. I saw Lincoln run out of the room and i rushed to Bobbi's side. She was still conscious, but there was a huge bruise on her arm. When i saw it, i felt my heart start to beat faster. That bruise made me think of the first time my father ever hit me.
~Flashback~
I was coming back from a party and It was around 2 a.m. I tried opening the door with out making too much noise. I closed the door and turned to find my father on a chair in the kitchen. There was a bottle of scotch on the table wich means that he had a bad day at work, i knew all too well that on those days, no one should talk to him. I tried to escape to my room, but before i could jump on the second stair, he grabbed my arm and turn me around. I said "Father, your hurting me." "I'm hurting you, your hurting me, being wich a disapointment of a son, coming back late, awful grades and not even a nice girl to meet your family." "Father, let go of my arm." "You do not disrespect your family." And then he threw his fist on my face. It hit so hard i fell on the ground. He let go of my arm and turned around walking back to the kitchen and poored himself another glass. I walked up the stairs and went to Simmons room, my mother was out. I knocked on her door, she opened it, looking sleepy as hell. She asked "Hunter what the Hell it's 2 in the morning." Then she turned on the lights and she said. "Oh god Hunter, what happened." I went to sit down on her bed, while she got some ice from the freezer. She came back moments later, ice in her hand and a question escaping her lips. She asked "What happened?" "Dad had a bad day at work." "And he hit you?" "Yeah, but he wasn't himself, he had scotch." "You have to tell someone about this." "No, he wasn't himself." "But he's hurting you, physically, now, you can't just keep it in." "I can't tell anyone, he's my father." "I know, he's mind too, but this is going too far." "It's fine, it probably won't happen again." "Fine, but your staying in here tonight, i wanna keep an eye on that bruise." "Fine." That night i couldn't close my eyes, everytime i tried to, all i could see was my father's fist meeting my face.
~End Of Flashback~
I saw that bruise in Bobbi's arm and i felt my heart beating faster and faster, all i could see at that moment was my father's fist heading for my face. I backed away until my back hit the wall, my vision was getting blurry and i saw Simmons coming over to me. She told me a few things i couldn't make out. Then I saw fitz coming towards me with a brown bag, he put it over my mouth, so I kinda had no choice but to breath in it. After a few breaths I calmed down and my vision became better. I got up and went over to where Bobbi was lying on the table. I finally reached the table on my feets, Simmons got closer and whispered "Are you okay?" "Yeah, small panic attack, nothing to worry about." "Really, because you started panicking when you saw that bruise on Bobbi's arm." "Really it's nothing, how about we get back to our unconscious girl on the table now." "Fine but we are not done with this." "Yeah, yeah." After that lovely talk, we turned to look at how Bobbi was doing. She was regainning consciousness, slowly, i tried ignoring the bruise on her arm. Lincoln and Skye entered the room, I was glad the blue lights had stopped coming out of his hands, and I was also glad he looked better than when he left. All he managed to say was "Is she um..." "She's fine, just knocked from hitting the wall." Answered Simmons. "O okay, good." "Mate, you didn't hurt her she's fine, stop stressing over it and get your butt over here." I said, he was still standing in the door frame, until I told him to get his butt over to the table. Both of them approached the table and Fitz asked "So if Lincoln has like super powers now, does that mean Skye has them too." "So far no, but here's hopping." She said sarcastically. We waited a few minutes before Bobbi woke up. We saw her slowly open her eyes and while things were getting awkward with any of us not knowing what to say, so she decided to talk first. "Oh, what the hell, did I hit a wall." She said holding the back of her head, then she turned to look at her brother and said "oh, hey sparky, how you feeling?" She asked with one hell of a smile. Lincoln laughed a little, as did we, and then he said "Only you could make a joke about me electrocuting you." "Hey, I'm pretty sure if we get you drunk enough, you will too." She said while trying and failing to get in a sitting position. Simmons said "whoa, where do you think your going?" "I'm not staying here." "Bobbi you can't even sit with out falling on your back." Lincoln added. "Buzz kill." I Heard her mumble. I couldn't help but laugh a little, Fitz added, "Well, miss, you were just thrown through a room, against a wall, your not going any where." "Oh, come on, i just..." "No, lie down." FitzSimmons said at the same time. Then we heard Bobbi say "Fine mom and dad." Then every one laughed, exept FitzSimmons who looked a little pissed but then were both still smiling. The rest of day was FitzSimmons checking on Lincoln and Skye and running tests on them in the basement. I had brought Bobbi in the living room bridât style since she still couldn't walk in a straight line and we were both getting really tried of the science talk FitzSimmons, Skye and Lincoln were doing. We all decided to stay at Fitz's house over night and head down to school together tomorrow. We finished the night in front of his tv in the living room, we ended up watching a re run of Seinfeld until everyone fell asleep.