3- the club

GENERAL P.O.V.
They entered the club, as soon as they passed the door, they could practically smell the sweat and lust from the dancing bodies on the dance floor.

FITZ P.O.V.
God, i love coming here, not that i would ever tell any one that, they all think that i'm a nerd practically obssed with school. For them to know i actually enjoy something else that homework, they would drag me out here everynight trying to find a girl, though right now, i'm looking at Simmons and i don't mind being here. Then someone pulls me out of my thoughts "Fitz, mate are you still with us?" Said Hunter. "Yes i am." I replied while everyone was looking at me strange. After a few moments of silence we slip into pairs. Skye and Lincoln headed towards the couch in one of the corners, looking more couple-y than ever, Hunter and Bobbi headed for the dance floor and soon started to move and look like The rest of the bodies on the dance floor and me and Simmons went to the bar, might as well enjoy the compagnie.

LINCOLN P.O.V
I saw FitzSimmons headed towards the bar to either get drunk or to have one of their weird fights about something none of us understoud. I also saw my sister going on the dance floor with the new brit guy and i'm pretty sure i'll have no interest to watch that, i went to the small couches in the corner of the room with Skye and who knows, maybe i'll get buzzed enough to make a move. We sat down and she talked first. "So, how was this week?" She asked a little awkwardly. "Not bad. Yours?" "Same here." "Great." Then we just sat there for a moment, in an awkward silence until i said, "Want a drink?" "So bad." She responded with a little smile. I went to the bar, only to over hear FitzSimmons arguing about some mathematical theory or something. I grabbed two beers and went back to where Skye was, what she is wearing would make any guy fall for her, i'm glad she chose to talk to me tho. I sat down next to her, handed her the bottle and she immediatly took it, after a few sips, she started talking to me a little more loosely than usual, after a few weird sentences i went to get us another and then a third one. She was a little drunk by then and she asked "So, linky?" Because in the middle of her second drink, she thought it would be a cute nickname, after a little pause, she continued "Do you have a crush on someone?" She blurred out trying not to babble too much. I was getting a little tipsy too so i answered "Yeah, i kinda do." And with that her smile faded a little and i kept on saying "She's kinda tall, medium lenght brown hair, really cool, she's one of my sister's best friend, i've knows her practically my whole life, but i don't know if she likes me that way." "Well, look at the little signs, you can always tell if someone likes you, and in case that doesn't work, make a move, your hot, she's bound to give you a sign at some point, right?" "You think i'm hot?" I said with a smirk on my face. At this point, we were only a few inches away, i would only need to slightly leap forward and our lips would meet, and i did. At first, she didn't move, but after a few seconds, she started to kiss back. It wasn't the most romantic kiss ever, but a side of me wishes it would never end. After a while, we separated to get, what do you call it, oxygen and she said "i'm gonna go grab a coffee." "Why?" "Because, if it happened again, i want to be sure to remember it." She said with a teasing smile. I got up following her and saying "Your just a tease." "I know." Then we went to the bar and ordered what ever could sober us up and sat next to FitzSimmons.

SIMMONS P.O.V.
I was arguing with Fitz about String Theory when we saw Skye and Lincoln making out on one of the couch's, Fitz said "Finally, those two were driving me insane with the Will they won't they crap." A smile appeared on my lips as i was thinking of the same thing. After a few moments more of me arguing with Fitz, Skye and Lincoln headed towards us. Skye spoke first "Sooooo, what are we arguing about tonight?" And i responded in the same teasing tone as she did. "Sooooo, how was your make out session?" A small grind started to appear on mine and Fitz's faces while Skye and Lincoln started to blush uncontrollably. (also hilariously) "Hey guys, how about we change the subject." Said a blushing Lincoln. "Okay, so what are we talking about?" Said Fitz. "Well how about we make a little bet?" "What about?" I asked. "'I'll bet you 20 bucks that our favorite sweaty and full of lust dancers are gonna be making out by the end of the month." Said Skye. "I'll bet you by the end of the week." Said Fitz. "I'm with Skye on this one." I responded. Then Fitz said "You know were talking about your brother, right?" "Well, dah! Just 'cause he's my brother doesn't mean i don't know that he would make out with any one who dances like that on the dance floor." "Hey that's my sister your talking about!" Said Lincoln. "Does that mean your out?" Asked Skye. "No, i'm with Fitz, defenitly by the end of the week." Then we all broke out in laughter.