Chapter 3: Remember Me

Disclaimer: everything besides Selene and her family belong to J. K. Rowling.

Preview ends here.

Comment to let me know if you want this story to continue. I still haven't seen any comments to continue the story yet. So please comment.

$&@$(;;/-;(;

Draco's eyes went wide. "It's really you?" he asked me. I gave him a nod. The next thing I knew, he embraced me. I embraced him back. "I'm so sorry. I didn't recognize you. I'm so sorry that you are in this mess," he said to me.

{Huh?} I rubbed his back. I felt him relax. After a while, he pulled away from me. He gave me a nod. "What do you mean you're sorry? I should be the one who is sorry," I said to him and felt a tear fall down my face.

I quickly wiped my own tears away. "I was the one who left you that day. I should have came back and apologize to you," he said to me. "I shouldn't have told you to spend time with me every other day," I said to him.

{We are really going in circles.} "Where are your parents?" he asked me. I let out a shaky breath. I felt him rub my hand with his thumb. "My parents were killed in an accident. I was the only one who survived," I said to him.

I felt him embrace me again. "I'm sorry," he said to me. "It's okay," I said to him. "It's not okay. I lost your trust in me. I...your my only friend who I can trust. Please forgive me," he said to me. "If only you forgive me," I said to him.

We pulled apart and look at each other. "Deal," he said to me. I gave him a smile. "Then I forgive you," I said to him. 'So do I," he said to me. "Correction, I'm your wife...not your friend," I said to him. "That's true," he said to me. I was his wife now.

He gave me a smile. He always had a really nice smile. "You are really short you know. Don't you eat?" he asked me. I pulled away from him and placed my hands on my waist. "Yes I do eat. I can't help it if I'm short and skinny," I said to him. He laughed a bit. "Well look at you. Your tall and skinny," I said to him. He looked at me.

"Well I can't help it if I'm tall and skinny," he said to me in a smirk. {Now he's using my words against me.} It felt like old times. {Now to be serious.} "What do you think about us...being married," I asked him. He let out a sigh. "To be honest, I didn't like the idea at first but, when I saw you, everything changed," he said to me.

"Really?" I was surprised. "I thought pureblood hate muggles," I said to him. "Most purebloods do but, I don't hate you," he said. I gave him a nod.

knock...knock....

We turned our heads towards the door. "Come in," he said. The door opened to reveal his mother. She walked over to us. I put my head down. Draco noticed. "I thought I should introduce myself to my new daughter in law," she said to us.

Draco gave her a nod. I knew that his mother was looking at me. I was a bit nervous. "I'm Narcissa Malfoy nee Black. It's nice to meet you," she introduced herself to me. I looked up to her chin. Her attitude and looks were very regal.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Selene. I guess now Selene Malfoy nee Wideacre," I introduced myself to her in a low voice. She gave me a nod. "Mother. I met her before," he said to her. She looked at her son. "Really?" she said to him. He gave her a nod.