Chapter 6: School Letter

Disclaimer: everything besides Selene and her family belong to J. K. Rowling.

------////-------//////-------////-------

A girl stood in front of us. She had ginger red/brown hair, sharp face, and was very skinny. She wore a dress that showed her curves. I instantly knew who she was and why she was here. Draco held me close to him.

"Welcome home Draco," she said to him sweetly. "Hello Astoria," he said coldly to her. She turned her attention to me. "Hello. You must be Selene," she said to me. I gave her a nod. "I'm Astoria Greengrass. Nice to meet you," she said to me.

"Nice to meet you too," I lied. Draco looked down at me. "Go to our room. I'll meet you there," he said to me. I gave him a nod and walked to our room. Once in our room, I saw that our stuff was inside. I started to unpack everything.

Draco's point of view....

I stared at Astoria. She had red hair. She was skinny but, she looked a bit too skinny for my taste. I never really liked her and her sister. Her sister was a friend of Pansy Parkinson. Astoria started to walk over to me.

"You know why I'm here. We are to produce a child together," she said to me. I walked past her and up the steps. "It's your father's order," she said to me. I stopped and looked down at her with cold eyes.

"I will never have a child with you," I said with venom. I continued my way up the stairs to our room.

Selene's point of view....

I had just put away the last of the clothes when I heard pecking at the window. I looked over to the window to see an owl with a letter. I walked over and opened the window. The owl dropped the letter and flew away.

I looked at the letter to see that it was from the ministry. I opened the letter.

Dear Selene,

I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon. I have been worried about you. Hopefully, Draco had been treating you well. I know his father is still unpleased about the whole arrangement. I don't know about his mother though.

Write to me soon dear. I am very worried about you.

Love Moriah

"Who's the letter from?"

I turned my head to see Draco at the doorway. "It's from my godmother," I told him. One he was next to me, he took the letter and read himself. "She's worried about you. It's understandable," he said to me and set the letter on my nightstand.

"I'll write the letter later. What did you say to Astoria?" I asked him. "She wanted us to have kids as soon as possible," he told me. "Oh." my mood went down. I felt Draco snake his arm around me. "Don'e worry. I'm not giving into her," he tried to assure me.

I nodded against his chest.

peck...peck....

We looked over at the window to see an owl. Draco walked to the window and opened it. The owl had a letter in it's beak. Draco took the letter and the owl flew away. Draco looked at the letter. "What is it? Who is it from?" I asked him.

"It's from Hogwarts," he told me. I walked over to him. "You're not done with school yet right? Due to the wizard war," I said to him. He looked at me and gave me a nod. I could tell that it was a touchy subject.

I gave him a nod. "It's okay. Don't worry about it anymore. It's in the past now," I reminded him. I felt him wrap his arms around me. "The headmistress wants to know if I would like to return to Hogwarts for my last year," he explained to me.

I looked up at him. "You should go," he told me. He gave me a frown. "What about you? I can't leave you here. I can't leave my wife at home while I am at school," he told me. He was very worried about me.

I held his hands. "I want you to graduate Draco. I want you to finish school. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine," I told him. He looked at the letter in his other hand. "I don't know," he told me. He was really hesitating.

"Draco. I understand that you are worried about the other people looking at you as evil and everything. They don't know the real you Draco. They don't define you. You define yourself. You can show them the true you without any problems," I said to him.

He looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Alright. I'll go and graduate," he told me. I got onto my toes and kissed him on the cheek. I really wanted to encourage him to finish school. I want him to feel accomplished in his academics.

"What are you doing?"

We turned our head to see Astoria at the door. I felt really intimidated with you. "What do you want Astoria?" Draco asked annoyed. She pulled something out of her pocket. "I just got my letter from Hogwarts," she said as she showed her letter to us.

Draco and Astoria would be in the same school and in the same dorm for the school year. I heard Draco let out a breath. He didn't seem to happy now that Astoria was going to Hogwarts as well for her sixth year.

"I thought we could go shopping for our school supplies together tomorrow," she suggested to him. "I'll be shopping for my own with my wife Astoria. You can go by yourself or with your parents," he said in anger.

She gave him a smirk and walked away. Draco looked at me. "You want me to go shopping with you?" I asked him. He gave me a nod. "It gives you a chance to see what I need for school," he told me. I gave him a nod.

{It would be interesting.} My curiosity was growing.

Draco pulled me out of the bedroom and lead me to the study. We walked to the desk. He had me sit next to him while he got himself a piece of parchment and ink. He dipped his quill in ink and started to write.

Dear Headmistress McGonagall,

I would like to return for my final year of Hogwarts. I would like to know if you can make accommodations for me to finish my education early as I am currently married and do not want to be separated from my wife for long periods of time.

I hope you understand my situation.

Thank you.

Draco Malfoy

I looked up at him. "You think she is really going to help you graduate faster?" I asked him. He looked at me. "I hope so. The faster I graduate, the faster that I can get away from Astoria," he explained his logic to me.

{That's true.}

I gave him a smile. "I hope she will help you," I said to him. Draco gave me a smile and leaned towards me to give me a kiss. I really did hope that the headmistress would help him. I really didn't want to stay away from him for a long time.

He was my husband after all.

-------------------

Check out Forbidden Love for another Draco Malfoy love story.