Chapter 4: Honeymoon

Disclaimer: everything besides Selene and her family belong to J. K. Rowling.

------////-------//////-------////-------

I woke up from someone brushing my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Draco smiling at me. He didn't look too bad in the morning. "Good morning," he said to me. I smiled back at him. "Good morning." Draco helped me up from the bed.

"We should get ready. We have to go to our honeymoon," he said to me. "Where?" I asked him. "To Paris. We have a small manor there," he said to me. I never been to Paris. I was a bit excited to go there.

Draco went to his drawers to get something to wear. "I don't remember bringing anything to wear," I said to him. He turned his head around to look at me. "We got you some clothes to wear for the honeymoon and the time being. When we come back, we can go shopping for some clothes," he said to me. "Okay," I said to him.

He walked over to the other drawer and got me some clothes. The clothes felt high quality and upperclass. Once I wore my clothes, I walked out to see Draco already dressed in his outfit. He didn't look too bad.

He looked at me. "Breakfast is served soon. We should eat first then go," he suggested to me. I gave him a nod. He took my hand and led me through the manor to the dining room. Once at the dining room, his mother was there to greet us. His father wasn't in the room.

"Good morning," she said to us. "Good morning mother," he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She looked at me. I put my head down and gave her a nod. I tried to not make any eye contact with her.

I remember Moriah saying how muggles were filthy to pureblood. I wasn't worthy to look at her in the eyes. Draco pulled my seat out for me. I sat down next to him. Our food came to the table. I quietly ate my breakfast.

"Is something wrong Selene? You are awfully quiet," I heard his mother say to me. I looked at Draco to see him concern for me. "I'm...just not used to being around here and....purebloods like you who think that muggles are filthy," I said to her. I lost my appetite.

I set my fork down. "May I be excused," I asked them. Draco nodded his head. I got up and made my way out of the room.

Draco's point of view.....

Selene didn't eat much of her breakfast. I looked at my mother. She looked at me. I wondered what her thoughts were about Selene. "What are your thoughts about her mother?" I asked her. She took a sip of her tea and set it onto the table.

"Something about her is different from a muggle. I don't hate her. I'm actually worried about her," she said to me. "She looks like she is fearful of you mother," I said to her. She gave me a nod. "She hadn't made eye contact with me since she came here," mother told me.

"I noticed as well mother," I said to her. "Take good care of her Draco. She will need you," she said to me. I gave her a nod. "I will mother," I said to her. I took a muffin from the table and walked out of the room.

I walked up to our room to see her sitting on the bed.

Selene's's point of view....

"Selene."

I looked up to see Draco who looked very concerned for me. He walked up to me and placed a muffin in my hand. "You need to eat," he told me. I gave him a nod. I took a small bite of the muffin. Draco sat down next to me.