Important - Please Read!

Hopefully that got your attention ;) !

Pretty please read this, because it's kinda important.

Firstly, let me just say this - I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I never expected 'Bully Me' to get so many reads in so little time. Whenever I log on to this account, there is always somebody who has voted on my story or leaves hilarious comments on it. It always brings a smile to my face :) ! I want to thank each and everyone of you for loving my story so much!

Alright, before I get too emotional, lets get to the important part.

Over the last few months I have been playing with this idea about 'LARRY - one-shots' and wanted to know what you guys thought about it. Some of you were a bit disappointed that this story didn't have any mature content in it. Trust me, I wanted to add more, but never found the right chapter to do it lol.

So...yeah, I want to write one-shots, Larry one-shots and maybe some Ziall too, that will have fluff and mature stuff in it. I am wondering if I should add the one-shots to 'Bully Me' as a sort of extension, or should I post a completely separate book with loads of one-shots in it?

What do you guys think? Add one-shots to 'Bully Me' making it ongoing again or upload a different book with mature and fluffy stuff on Larry/Ziall and maybe Zarry (not sure about this one, but I could try writing a love scene about Zayn and Harry ;) )

Let me know what you guys want :) post your thoughts in the comments section below. Pretty please respond because, I really want to give you guys something as a sort of thank you for supporting my story. And what better way then to write a few love scenes :D !

Also if you have another idea regarding the one-shots, do let me know.

love ya! - Forest.

PS. If you really wanna read some Larry mature stuff before I start posting the one-shots, then check out my other novel - Ex-Factor. I am working on it now, and will be adding loads of mature stuff in it ;) .