02

Tilly^

I awoke to sparks flying and shaking. I opened my eyes to see the same grey eyes of my mate and him shaking me. 

"Get up." He said.

I flinched at his angry voice. I got up and found my bra and underwear. "Did I do something wrong?" I said furrowing my perfectly shaped eyebrows. 

He just glared at me and threw my dress at me. "No, what's your name?"

I was so confused right now. "Scarlett Hayes..."

"I, Julian Black, reject you, Scarlett Hayes, as my mate." He said with no regret. He said it like he didn't care. 

Tears filled my blue eyes but I blinked them on and pulled my dress on. Anger filled me as sadness filled my wolf.

I stormed up to him slapped him....Twice. I grabbed my shoes and phone and stormed out of the room and I heard laughter downstairs but I didn't care. I stormed down the stairs and all my anger faded as sadness filled me. 

I started crying and I went to leave out the front door but I was stopped by my wrist being grabbed. Sparks came to my skin but I hated them now. He turned me around and glared at me.

"How dare you disrespect me! How dare you slap me!"

"How dare you take my virginity! How dare you reject me after!" then I kneed him in his crotch making him drop his hold on my wrist. I let out an unwanted sob and ran out the door without closing it. 

I dropped my things and shifted into my grey wolf and picked up my belongings but leaving the shoes and ran home. Thank god I knew where I was. 

When I got home I ran up to my room and cried my eyes out. 

"Honey? What's wrong?" My mom said coming and wrapping her arms around me. 

"M-my mate rejected me." I cried out wrapping my arms back around her. 

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry baby." She stayed with me until Tilly walked in and took her place. I cried on her shoulder before I couldn't cry anymore.

"What happened Scar?"

"I gave him my virginity and in the morning he was different. He just rejected me. I slapped him twice then kneed him in the balls and ran home."

"At least you slapped him and kneed him. He doesn't deserve you though Scar. You'll get better. You'll find someone who loves you."

I nodded and felt the need to cry again so I did. "No stop crying Scar. He doesn't deserve those tears." I stopped crying knowing she was right.

No more tears for him.

1 week later

I woke up feeling today was going to be a good day. It was Saturday after all. I got out of bed and jumped in the shower. 

I grabbed my favorite strawberry scented shampoo and washed my hair with it. Then I used strawberry scented conditioner. Last but not least I used my vanilla scented body wash. 

When I got out of the shower I put on a hot pink underwear set and put on my favorite pair of leggings that were all black. I put on a white shirt that had a knot in it making it show part of my lower stomach. I added a cute jean jacket.

I went back into the bathroom and did my make-up which was winged eyeliner with light brown eye shadow and pink lip-gloss.

I grabbed my phone and went down the stairs and opened the door to my dad's office. "Hey dad I wa-" I stopped talking when my eyes met familiar grey ones. Then my eyes met my dad's green ones.