13

I used all the strength I had left to scream.

~*~1 hour before~*~

"I've been snooping around your pack and learned that their planning an attack soon. Well I'm leaving to go to them first and kill them all. I'll save these for the end." He said holding up the two syringes. 

I've been saving my strength for this. When he started backing away I brought my foot up kicking the syringes out of his hands making them break on the floor.

"You bitch!!!" He stormed up to me and started kicking me repeatedly until I was hunched over and coughing up blood so much. My stomach was already bruised from previous kicks.

"Now you can sit here and slowly die. Nobody will ever find you here. Let's go!!" He yelled and locked the cell door leaving me dangling from the silver chains that still held my hands up. 

I don't know how much time had passed but I heard noises but I didn't smell rogue. I knew they were from mine and Julian's pack. I also smelled that Julian was here. 

"Scarlett!?!" He yelled trying to see if I was here. "Scarlett!? Answer me dammit!!"

But I was so weak. 

"Julian I don't think she's here..."

"She has to be! Scarlett baby answer me!! Make a noise!!"

I rattled the chains as hard as I could but they didn't hear it. "She's not here!! Dammit!!" 

"We have to get back. We have to figure out where they would hide her."

No. I had to try. I used all the strength I had left to scream. That's when I heard running footsteps. Black spots were invading my vision but I did my best to push them away. 

"Scarlett baby what did they do to you..." The door opened up and the key to the chains was used and my upper body fell to the ground. 

Julian picked me up and I made a noise of pain. "Julian I think she's bleeding internally." The voice I had been hearing earlier said. 

"Fuck. Don't worry Scarlett your gonna be okay." He started running and then I seen the light. I squinted as I hadn't seen it in a while. I also seen all the rogues were now dead and the warrior wolves were standing there and they plopped their butts down on the dirt when Julian came running out with me. 

I was moved onto Julian's back and he shifted and I gripped onto his fur and he started running so fast I didn't even know someone could ever go this fast. I blinked the black spots out of my vision once again as I was going to fight to live with my family. 

I wasn't going to say goodbye cause this wasn't goodbye. I would be okay and see Kenzie again and I'll have another kid with Julian. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when I was layed down on a bed. Julian looked down at me scared. I couldn't help but reach up and brush his hair out of his face. 

"I-I'll be ok-okay Jul-Julian." 

He nodded before replying. "The doctors coming. He's gonna fix this."

"W-When I g-get out of he-here...." I had to stop to cough which happened to be blood. "Were giv-giving Kenz a sibling."

He let out a little laugh which had me smiling. I blinked the black spots that were now coming faster. I became scared because those black spots only meant one thing....Death. Tears filled my eyes and I looked up into Julian's eyes with a new feeling. 

"Am I gonna die?" I asked him with a shaky voice. The doctor wasn't here and like the guy said. I'm most likely bleeding internally.

"No." He walked away and I heard him yelling. "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DOCTOR!? MY MATE IS DYING!!"