12

~*~Months Later~*~

Marked and mated finally. I was now truly Luna of Julian's pack. I teased Julian so much that we finally finished the mating process all while Kenzie was over and Tilly and Griffins place playing with Zander.

I really thought they would grow up to be mates, they were inseparable after all. I was actually really wondering what they would look like when they grew up.

"SCARLETT!!" I snapped out of my daze when Tilly yelled my name. I turned towards her which she had a worried look on her face. "I can't find Zander and Kenzie."

That got my attention real quick. "What!? What do you mean you can't find them?!"

"I mean I left them in the living room to make a snack and when I came back the door was open and they were gone. I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Come on let's go look in the woods." I said and we ran off towards to the woods. Then we stopped.

"Do you smell that..." I said with wide eyes turning to look at Tilly.

"Rogues..." We shifted and ran faster and went towards the nasty smell of rogue. That's when we heard a scream. But it wasn't Zander or Kenzie.

We ran even faster if that was even possible and came upon a clearing off territory. We found our kids huddled up by a tree as a wolf fought off the 3 rogues and one was already on the ground dying.

'Tilly get the kids out of here. Send help.'

'I'm not leaving you here Scarlett.'

'I'll be fine go get the kids out of here.' She obeyed and the kids climbed on her back and I went to help the other wolf.

Turns out the last wolf standing called for back up. Now there were about 5 counting the one from before.

We attacked the wolves as soon as we could and that's when Tilly came back. 'They were in a meeting.....All of the men.'

'Fuck.'

She helped fight but we were still outnumbered. I got bit in the shoulder twice but that wouldn't stop me.

'Scarlett why do I feel your pain.'

'Go South into the woods and bring help. Follow the rogue scent once you get far in. Hurry.'

I blocked him out after that so I could concentrate. I heard Tilly yelp in pain and seen a wolf biting into her side. He wasn't letting go.

I ran over there ignoring the wolf trying to get a hold of my tail. Tilly seen me coming and she was pleading for help just as the wolf latched onto my hind leg and pulled me down.

I tried fighting him off but I couldn't. Just then a grey wolf killed the wolf biting into Tilly and I knew it was Graham.

Help was here. I got distracted and so did the other wolf and my other leg was bit and I was being dragged off.

'Julian!'

His wolf head turned towards me being dragged off and he went running trying to get through the rogues which seemed to multiply.

'Scarlett I'm trying, try to fight them off.'

I tried my best but it wasn't working, I knew I wasn't going to be helped. They were busy.

'Make sure Kenzie knows I love her. I love you.'

'No Scarlett!! Fight them off!'

'I can't...My shoulder was worse than I thought I can't...'

I could not longer heard the fight going on and I was bleeding bad from my shoulder. When they let go of my hind legs I was forced to shift and handed a t-shirt. I had to be pulled off the ground because I was fighting them by pulling my feet and they were dragging me to I had huge deep gashes on my legs.

I was locked in a cell and chained to the wall by silver making my mind-link disconnect and me being able to shift.

My shoulder had healed a little before I got in silver. Silver also made it so you healed like a human. The cell door opened and a black haired brown eyes guy came in with a smirk.

"So your Julian's mate. How come I just found out about you, yet you have a 5 year old daughter with Julian?"

I ignored him. He kicked me in the stomach with an angry expression. "Answer me!"

"I met him 5 years ago. He rejected me after we had sex and I came back over 5 months ago." I said quickly.

"You were stupid enough to take him back? Wow." He started laughing and I glared at him which caused me to get slapped. "Behave you stupid bitch."

He paced the small cell before speaking again. "So I got what I wanted which was you. All we need to do is wait for Julian to show up so I can inject him with this. Don't you just love wolfsbain. I just love how it tortures a person before their killed by the poison."

"You sick bastard." Two kicks that time...This was hurting so bad.

"Maybe I should use it on your daughter then."

"No! Please don't please!" I said fighting against the silver. Which ended up burning me.

"Oh shut your trap....I have two of these. One for your mate and one for your daughter. You'll be mine in the end."

"You can't do that! Your sick! You sick bastard let me go!!" I cried out. He scratched my face with his claws and left the cell with me crying.

She was only 5 and had a life for her. He was going to take my family's lives away. I cried away ignoring the pain in my stomach.

I coughed up some blood but my mouth wasn't the only place blood was coming from...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~949~WORDS~~~~~hasn't been my best~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER NOOOO

TOODLES