11

ONLY dress, shoes, hair. I really think it's stupid though for someone to paint their nails for a funeral...

I walked into the room to see my mom laying in the hospital bed looking pale. She looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

"What happened?" I asked sitting next to her bed and taking her hand.

"We don't know baby...But I know I'm not gonna make it." She said weakly.

"I know your still here because you wanted to see me first. I just want to tell you I'm sorry and....and I forgive you. I love you momma please don't leave me." I said letting out a sob and getting up and hugging her.

"Thank you Scarlett. I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry too....But I can't stay here I don't want to leave your father but I know it's my time."

I pulled away and she wiped my tears but they kept coming. "Tell McKenzie I love her so much. Don't ever let that family of your go." She took a big gulp of air and her eyes slowly shut and a long beep sounded through the machine.

I heard my dad let out a big cry in pain from feeling my mom die.

I just put a hand on my heart and cried my eyes out. I had blocked Julian out of my head but I could feel him pushing against it feeling my pain and sadness. When it stopped my head wasn't hurting.

The nurse came in and covered the rest of her body with the blanket and silently left the room while my dad and brother came in the room.

We were all crying when a guard wolf came in the room and turned to my brother. "Alpha sorry to interrupt but Alpha Julian is at the border with the girl he wants to see Scarlett." he said.

Sam turned to me silently asking me if he could give him permission to enter. I shook my head and Sam sighed.

"Let him in."

"Sam what the hell!? I don't want to talk to him right now!"

"You need him right now Scar..."

I went with the guard and Julian stormed up to me with Kenzie skipping by us. He pulled me into a hug and I slowly wrapped my arms around him too.

"What happened?"

I shook my head and pulled away from him and walked back to the hospital where my dad and brother were leaving.

"Funeral is tomorrow. You guy's can stay in your old room and the one next to yours Scar." Sam said and I nodded sadly and walked into the house knowing Julian and Kenzie were following.

"Hey Kenz why don't you go find Zander and play okay?" I said to her knowing Julian wanted to talk. She ran out of the room with a smile and I sat down on my old bed.

"I'm guessing the funeral is for your mom?" He said sitting next to me.

I nodded and I tried to hold back but then I ended up breaking the dam and the tears came running down my face.

Julian pulled me into his arms and rubbed my back while I cried. "I'm sorry." I said in between my sobs.

He pulled away and put his hands on my cheeks and wiped my tears. "Don't ever be sorry." He layed us down and I layed my head back on his chest while the tears still fell.

He ran his hands through my hair and I ended up falling asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell asleep in his arms and I woke up in his arms. I stretched before sitting up and looking at the time.

I had an hour and a half to get ready. I shook Julian awake before getting up. "You okay Scar?" He said groggily.

"I will be...I don't know how I'm supposed to tell Kenzie..." I sighed before looking through my closet for something to wear.

I pulled out a simple black dress and wedges. I went into the bathroom and got dressed and fixed up my hair and didn't bother with makeup cause it'll run down with my tears.

I brushed my teeth then went into Kenzie's room with a dressed Julian following me. I knew she was up because I could hear her. I also heard Zander in there.

I opened the door. "Hey Zander is your mom or dad here?" I asked him.

"Daddy." He said happily.

"Julian can you wait here for a minute?" He nodded and I walked down the stairs to see Griffin talking to my brother.

"Does Kenz know?" Sam asked.

I shook my head covering my face with my hands. "I don't know how I'm supposed to tell her."

"She'll be okay don't worry." He assured me.

I turned to Griffin. "Hey." I said to him.

"Hi. Want me to get Zander out of there?"

"No I think he might help. I'll be down soon." I went back upstairs and into Kenzie's room and sat her on the bed.

"Kenz grandma was very sick and she had to go away. Do you understand what that means?"

She slowly nodded with a sad expression. "Do you think grandma is playing with Timmy?" She asked.

Timmy was a hamster. I nodded and she gave me a smile. I got her dressed and soon enough it was time for the funeral.

We sat at the front while everybody came and sat and we all said goodbye to her and she was put in the ground.

Words couldn't explain how much I would miss her. She raised me and she loved me through everything. When me and Tilly were in a fight she was there for me and I was truly going to miss that.

She was my mom after all and I loved her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~973~words~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is pretty short but I'll running out of time so here is 11. This book is actually coming to an end though I really don't make my books very long but this book isn't really going to be long.

Hope you enjoyed unless it was horrible then you didn't enjoy it...

TOODLES

update- This was actually more of a filler nothing exciting. PRACTICE IS CANCELLED JUST FOUND UP OML I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY MY MUSCLES CAN REST FROM THE PAIN THEIR IN RN