(15) Epilogue

I don't think I've ever said Scarlett's age. She was 18 when she got pregnant so she was 23 when kenzie was 4 and 5.

Please read A/N at the end-Sequel info.

13 years later McKenzie's POV

Today was the day that Zander turned 18. I hadn't found my mate on my birthday but maybe my best friend would have more luck then I did.

"Kenzie mom wants you to get Piper ready while she tried to get dad out of bed." My little brother Tristan said.

I groaned. "Fine." I went up the stairs and into Pipers room where she was playing barbies. Tristan was 14 and Piper was 8.

"Piper come on we gotta get ready for Zanders party."

"Will Chloe be there?" She asked turning to look at me with her Grey eyes just like dad.

"Oh course she will, she's Zander's sister."

"Okay!"

I helped her pick out her outfit and that's when mom walked in. "Oh good. I came in here to see if you actually did what I asked." She said with a teasing smile.

I smiled back and we all left Piper's room. "Did you get dad out of bed."

"Yeah he just needs a little....persuasion to not be lazy."

"Aw ew mom I didn't need to know that." She started laughing and I couldn't help but laugh with her.

We all walked back to the pack house and Zander was playing with Chloe. She was 10. Piper ran over to her and I walked over to Zander. I saw that my parents had walked over to Zander's parents and I smiled at him.

"Are you excited to finally find your mate?" I said.

"Yeah I guess so." He said towering over me and putting his hands in his pockets. He bit his lip and looked around. "Do you really think she'll be here?"

(I also forgot to mention that Tilly and Griffin had moved over into Julian and Scarlet's pack...)

"Hey I don't know. I ain't a mind reader." I looked around to see all the girls talking and taking glances at Zander. "I'm pretty sure any girl here would love to be with you." I said with a small laugh.

"Zander! It's time to blow out your candles!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the table that held the simple chocolate cake with a '1' candle and an '8' candle.

His mom lit them with the lighter and we all sung the song and then the candles that once had a flame, now had smoke.

Zander's head turned in my direction and met my eyes.

'Mate!' Ally my wolf said.

Zander smiled before bringing me into a hug. He pulled away slightly and looked down at me with a smile. "I always liked you, you know that? I was hoping you were my mate."

I smiled up at him and he planted a kiss on my lips. I heard a bunch of 'aww's' and looked over to where our parents were standing. My mom and his mom were grinning ear to ear and our dad's were looking at each other with a knowing smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Everybody had left and it was just me and Zander sitting out in the dark in front of the campfire. he held me close to him and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Did you really always like me?" I asked with a soft voice.

"Ever since I was 11. I was secretly hoping we would end up together. We've known each other most of our lives, I always had that connection to you...I don't know."

I hummed in response. "I remember over hearing our parents conversation when my mom was giving my dad a chance...They wanted us to be together too." I said with a little laugh.

He laughed too. He turned and brought his lips to mine and I wrapped my arm's around his neck, pulling him closer. His arm's wrapped around my waist and I let his tongue in my mouth. We broke apart to breath putting our foreheads together.

"I love us together already." I said with a big smile.

"I will never get tired of seeing your beautiful face."

"Aww."

We kissed again and I knew that the moon goddess was the best at what she did because she put us together. She makes so many good matches but I love this. It wouldn't be the same if it was someone else.

"How does it feel to be Alpha of this pack soon." I said staring into his green eyes.

"I'll be a good Alpha but I wouldn't care if you were the lowest rank. I would still love you the same."

I smiled and laid my head on his lap and looked into his eyes again.

Looking into his eyes, I knew everything would be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY PARENTS DID NOT SIGN THE PERMISSION SLIP FOR THIS FEELS TRIP!! It's finally over people.

Did you know all along I was going to make Kenzie's mate Zander? I just couldn't help it.

SEQUEL INFO!!!!

I'm not doing a sequel them as you can tell, Zander has no reason to reject Kenzie and Kenzie has no reason to reject Zander.

The next book will be about Z+K's love child. Yes I said love child...

Sad she get's rejected....Aww poor What's her name.

Oops...I mean Sad whatever gender get's rejected....Poor what's whatever genders name...ha..hahaha..ha.....haha...SHHH

It's called UnLoved...No not every book will start with Un. Just the first 2.

SEE YOU NEXT BOOK