10-Part 2

Please read this it's important

Okay so I really really want to thank all of you even if you don't vote or you don't comment. This book is more popular than my vampire book and that one went up pretty fast. HHM took a long time to hit 32k witch I am highly surprised. Never would I imagine my books (Whoops almost said boobs.) would ever be this popular. I didn't even join this place to write. I just got the courage to do something and I did it. 

So instead of wasting your time I will get to the point.... Thank you so much for all of you who actually like my book. Who actually take their time to read what I write. I just can't believe how this book it already at 3k. It's surprising really. So thank you all so much :) Now let's get to what you came here for.

So I did the only thing I could think of.

I tazed him....With my finger. He yelped in surprise and stopped tickling me. 

"Ow Scar why the hell did you do that?" He said standing up and rubbing his side. I stood up too and laughed at him before speaking. 

"You were tickling me. I told you to stop, you said make me....So I did. Would you rather me push you off the cliff?" (wink wink)

"I thought you would kiss me! Then we would be making out right now!" He said.

"Please. That's way to cheesy. We are not Barbie and Ken. Were not even blonde....Speaking of blonde your hair got really dark."

He pursed his lips and spoke. "Would you really push me off the cliff?"

Wow. You ignored my question dufus. 

"...Yes."

"What!?"

"Awww. Your like a naive little girl!" I said smiling. 

"You are something else you know that Scarlett."

We both laughed completely ignoring the questions that await those answers we no longer care about. We headed back to the car and drove home...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Date #2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Outfit above just imagine the other 8~~~~~~~

"Are we there yet Julian? I'm getting hangry."

"That is the fifth time you asked me that Scar. Yes we are almost there just calm down."

I pursed my lips before looking out the window. Before I knew it we were there. Damn was he good at dates. 

We were at a lake with a bridge going over the water all the over to a cute little table with a beautiful set up. When we got there he pulled my chair out for me which was amazing. 

"This is so cute Julian."

"Anything to make up for me."

Jokes were thrown around and we had our laughs here and there. We even had a little slow dance which ended short because Julian kept steeping on my cute shoes.

That was a very cute date....Another one I'll never forget. I'm also collecting pictures. One at every date. So I will never forget the moments Julian and I had. I wouldn't want to either...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Date #3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A movie Julian? How cliche."

"It's not that cliche okay? Just enjoy it."

.

.

.

.