06

Previously:

"Mommy?" I little voice croaked.

~~~~~

My eyes widened and I moved so I could see her face. Her eyebrows were furrowed as her big blue eyes stared into my own. 

I gasped and started crying. I turned her around so she was sitting in my lap and I hugged her to me while I cried.

"Mommy what happened?"

I just ignored her and kept her body to mine as I cried. I pulled away  and put my hands on either side of her face checking her over. 

"Thank god Kenz. You scared me so much baby." I said bringing her back in a hug before letting go.

"What happened?"

"A very bad wolf bit you. But since your so strong your okay. I put the bad wolf away so don't be scared. You got me.....You also have your dad now."

Her eyes widened. "The mean man I kicked?"

"Yes that would be me." I heard Julian say and i turned to see him staring into my eyes. I looked away to look at Kenzie who had a frown supporting her cute little face.

"But your a meany."

"I didn't know you were my daughter. I do now and I won't be mean to you or your mom ever again."

"Are we gonna live together as a family!!"

My smile fell and Kenzie looked at me and her smile faded. "Mommy?"

"We won't be like normal families, remember that Kenzie. Me and your dad aren't together like all the other kids parents."

"Like Zander's mommy and daddy?"

I nodded and she nodded sadly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:o~:P~;)~:D~~~~~

As I was grabbing our bags for the move to Julian's pack a knock was heard at the door. I turned to face my brother but I was mad at him too.

"I don't want to talk to you either Sam. I figured out that the only way Julian would be allowed on your land would be if you gave him permission. Tell me if dad was in on it too."

He looked down and nodded. "But don't interrupt and just listen Scarlett." I nodded. "They came to me telling me all about their plan to get you and Julian together. They said that they wanted to do it for Kenzie, so she could have a family. They didn't know he was gonna go off like that. Julian wasn't in on it, he didn't know."

"We're really sorry." My mom said appearing with dad with a frown and sad eyes.

"You weren't there when I got rejected. All you read was a letter so don't you dare act like you know what I went through. If I wanted to get back together with the asshole who hurt me then I would have come back years ago. It's my decision and you have no right butting into my business. If I wanted your help, I would've asked. Don't call me, don't come to visit. Just forget I even came back here."

I grabbed the bags and pushed through them and walked down the stairs and out the front door. Julian took them from me and I seen Tilly and her family walking up to me. 

Tilly was crying. I brought her into a hug. "You'll be alright Til. This time you can actually visit me and know that I'm okay. Take care of them, and don't ever let that little boy get hurt."

I went over to Griffin who was standing there awkwardly. "You gotta take care of her again. Your so good to her by being there when I left her. Your exactly what she wanted as a mate when we were younger." He brought me into a hug and I smiled.

I gave Tilly one last hug before getting in the car with Julian and Kenzie. Julian as staring at me but when I looked at him he turned back really quick and drove off.

I looked back to see Tilly crying into Griffin's chest. Man how I wish I had what they had. I found myself frowning and feeling sad that I didn't have that.

"Mommy." Kenzie said breaking me out of my trance. 

"Yeah baby." I said turning back to look at her. 

"Are grandma, grandpa, and uncle Sam coming to visit on my birthday?"

My fists clenched and so did my jaw at the memory at what they did. I shook my head. "No hunny they can't make it, I'm sorry."

"B-But they promised..." She said sadly with tears filling her eyes. 

"Kenz it'll be okay I promise." She nodded and looked away but I could see the tears running down her face.

I opened my mouth but shut it and turned back around and looked at my hands in my lap sadly. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"Scarlett oh thank god! Please forgive us we-"

"August 7th. Be there with mom and dad for Kenzie. Only. For Kenzie." Then I hung up not wanting to talk to them anymore. "Their coming Kenzie. They'll all be there." I said not looking back. 

I could see from the corner of my eye that Julian was looking at me. Kenzie was now happy. But I wasn't all that happy. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Kenzie skipped into the pack house once we got there and people were looking at her all weird. I got out and grabbed our bags and when I turned around 3 blondes broke through the crowd and once was in front and I could already tell they were bitches.

She walked up to Julian with a smile and pulled his head down into a kiss. He even kissed her back. I heard a Kenzie's laughter stop and I turned to her to see her looking at Julian and the slut making out. 

Tears filled her eyes and I slammed the trunk and stormed over to Julian. I pushed the blonde off of her and turned to Julian.

"I don't care about you and her but when you make my daughter cry!? Now that's fucking crossing the god damn line!"

I was fed up with him already. I turned to Kenzie and ran over to her and crouched down to her level. I put my hands on both of her cheeks and wiped her on going tears. 

"Kenz it's okay. It's okay baby." She was full on crying so I brought her into a hug. "Daddy's a jerk I know baby. It'll be okay I promise."

Her tiny hands grabbed onto my shirt as she buried her head into my chest. I picked her up and spun around really quick when sparks flew through my shoulder.

Julian was standing there frowning. "What do you want." I spat.

"Is she okay?" He said.

"No. No she's not okay. Your supposed to be her dad. You know she wanted us to be a family yet you do that when shes just through that door. Your such a jerk. I should have never came with you here." I said with my anger flaring. 

"Bitch that's not his kid so don't even try to get attention." I heard a highly annoying voice say. I turned to see the blonde. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know I was talking to you. Do you want a paternity test? Will that make you stop talking cause your voice is so fucking annoying."

She gasped and stalked towards me and slapped me. "I'm your Luna bitch. You'll respect me."

Nobody with Alpha blood likes that....Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1226~words~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys it's Nicole.

I'm so sorry that I forgot to publish the changes I made. I...I can't even tell you how pissed I was

1) You guy's didn't get the full chapter.

2) I didn't fucking publish the changes... 

Anyways....

:p Hope you liked it.