Chapter 1

The atmosphere is what Lauren loved the most, aside from the pure rush of it all. The fights, the people, the drinks, the sex. It's what Lauren lived for. She thrived off of the adrenaline, and her ego inflated from every win she got and every girl that threw themselves at her.

Although she was still in high school she was one of the best underground female fighters in the state. She had the looks, the money, and the popularity. She was top of the school's wrestling team, and every girl swooned at her boyish grin. She had everything she wanted... well almost everything.

Lauren had been trying for months to get a specific girl into her arms, or better yet her bed, but the girl never agreed. That girl being Camila Cabello. Every day in school Lauren would use her best moves on the girl, granted her best moves were just calling her hottie, and giving her a devilish smirk, but that would have any other girl falling right into bed with her. She just didn't understand what made Camila so different from the other girls.

Lauren was currently in her basement training, she had a big match coming up in a couple of weeks. Her biggest rival, Jessica Adams, was scheduled to fight her. The girl's always came to a close finish, but Jessica always seemed to beat Lauren, and it angered the green eyed girl to no end.

Lauren just couldn't seem to figure out what she was doing wrong, much similar to her situation with Camila.

The sweat dripped off of Lauren's forehead, onto the black gym flooring. She quickly wiped it away with the back of her glove, before striking the bag in front of her. Her muscles ached, and her lungs burned, but she continued to really take out her anger and stress on the hanging red bag.

She jumped back and forth, from foot to foot, sort of like a small little dance. She was quick on her feet, but her hands were even quicker. She relentlessly beat the bag until she couldn't anymore.

She slumped back onto the wall of the basement turned gym. Her breathing was quick, and her body hurt, but she loved it. Lauren took a sip of her water, and poured the rest over her head, letting the cool liquid quench her burning skin.

After she caught her breath, Lauren made her way into the kitchen, grabbing a banana, and settling down at the bar. She enjoyed her post workout snack while scrolling down her tumblr, reblogging post that she found relatable.

The doorbell suddenly rang, but before Lauren could even answer, an over excited Hailee barged through the door.

"So guess who is joining the wrestling team this season?! I'll tell you who, Camila!" Hailee rushed out, her light brown eyes glistening with excitement, "do you know what this means?" Hailee rushed out, her arms making exaggerated movements.

"Are you serious?" Lauren couldn't take the girl seriously right now with her arms flailing about, and her eyes the size of saucers. Not to mention how Camila Cabello does not have a single athletic bone in her body.

"Yes!" Hailee was tapping away at her phone, before she thrust it into Lauren's face. Lauren's eyes quickly adjusted to the close proximity of the phone, and realized that Hailee was showing her a tweet. Made by Camila. 30 minutes ago.

Joining the wrestling team tomorrow... So nervous, but excited! 

Lauren's heart sped up, her mind spinning with so many thoughts and scenarios she couldn't even keep track, but the thought at the forefront of her mind was 'Holy shit, Camila Cabello is joining my wrestling team'.

 AN// So I deleted and re-posted, so I could start off new! Hope you guys enjoy! Please let me know what you guys think. Lots of love, 

Alexus