Chapter 11 - sorry for the wait

"You wouldn't believe it! She was so gentle, and sweet, and oh my, the things she did with her tongue I just- ugh! I'm sorry... You probably didn't want to hear that," Camila rambled on, tripping over her own words. She was relaying the events of the previous day, to Maia. The Aussie was trying her best to look happy or even interested in the recollection of moments, but she could feel her heart breaking with every unfinished sentence leaving Camila's lips. That should have been her. 

    Flashback

  As soon as the two girls entered Lauren's basement turned gym they went straight into warm ups. Lauren peeled off her tight compression shirt, revealing her defined abs, sculpted back, and bulging arms. Camila caught herself staring at the sex god in front of her, before she turned away, flushed. She made quick work of beginning her stretches. Starting with arms, moving to legs, then groin. 

Lauren was teaching her new take down techniques. She was currently showing her the "Monkey's Revenge", but she could barely focus on anything the girl was doing or saying, she was so focused on the way a thin layer of sheen had worked its way out of Lauren's inner integumentary system and was now residing on her outer layer of skin. Her veins were protruding from all the effort she had given, and her breathing was a little heavy. It put an image into her mind of what she would look like after... other activities. Camila was to enthralled in her fantasy to notice Lauren coming closer to her, before it was too late. Lauren had grabbed her by her foot, pulled in up and then back, and she was on her ass. Lauren was on top of her within milliseconds, and her back was pinned. 

"Gotcha," Lauren grinned breathlessly. Camila didn't utter a word. She just starred into the glowing green eyes above her. She could feel her heart beating out of her chest. This moment was so... tender, unlike any other moment the girls have shared, when in this same position. Camila found herself leaning upward into the girl, wishing to connect with her on a much deeper level. 

Lauren had been waiting for this moment, for what seemed like ever, so she wasn't about to let it pass her by. She met Camila halfway, and connected their lips. It was kiss so sweet, and gentle, Camila couldn't fathom to believe that this was Lauren Jauregui she was kissing. The girl who has been begging to get into her pants. Camila doesn't know why but she felt her heart swell with so much emotion. 

Lauren brought her right hand up to caress the side of Camila's face. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss slightly. She kept it sweet though, she didn't want to ruin the moment. She wanted it to be perfect. This was their first kiss after all. 

What Lauren didn't know was this is Camila's first kiss. Period. So it was perfect in her eyes anyways, because she had nothing to compare it to. That and it was a pretty damn good kiss. Lauren broke away, opening her eyes slowly, she looked down at the younger girl, and Camila still had her eyes closed. Lauren smiled to herself. 

"Whoa," Camila whispered, eyes still closed. Lauren just chuckled. Camila finally opened her eyes and looked at the wrestling captain. "Never thought the Lauren Jauregui would be my first kiss," the girl spoke with a soft giggle. 

Lauren's eyes widened to the size of saucers. "FIRST KISS!?" She asked loudly. "Camila! Why didn't you tell me? I would have made it way better than that, and certainly not here," Lauren rambled on. 

"Oh man, now you have to remember that as you firs ki-" Camila quickly cut her off with her lips. That shut her up immediately. When Camila pulled back she gripped the sides of Lauren's face.

"It's okay Lauren," she smiled softly, "I enjoyed it." 

"Let me take you on date?" Lauren asked, "Friday." 

"I'd love to." 

End of flashback. 

"I'm happy for you Camila," Maia's words came out forced, but Camila was too ecstatic to even catch it. She just kept rambling on about "how soft Lauren's hair is, how green Lauren's eyes are, and how hot Lauren's body is". She didn't even pay attention to how Maia's mood had changed. The life had been sucked out of the girls eyes, and she felt like a hallow shell. Shit hurt. 

"Hey beautiful," as if to only add to the pain, non other than Lauren Jauregui popped up behind the duo. "Hey kiwi," Lauren spoke bitterly. 

"Lauren hey!" Camila blushed deeply, hoping Lauren didn't catch anything she was saying before. 

"Let me walk you to class?" Lauren smiled that charming smile. 

"Of course! I'll catch you later Maia," Camila quickly bound off with the tall brunette, leaving Maia to deal with her heartbreak all by herself. 

A/N heyyyyyyyyyyyyy you guys! I posted because this is still getting attention even after I have been SO inactive. I am sorry. I got a girlfriend and she just requires all of my attention. I will update when I can. Lots of love, Alexus.