Chapter 13

Nobody knows what happened on Camila and Lauren's date except for the two of them. They both had practically sealed their mouths shut about what the night entailed. They wanted to keep the precious moments to themselves. Ingrid basically disowned Camila since she would not spill about "just how good Lauren must be in bed" and Hailee is highly upset with Lauren for not giving out details, but neither one of them cared.

But we are going to take a blast into the past.

(dramatic music) 

The night was cold, the crisp fall air was very sharp, making Lauren go rigid as soon as she exited from her front door. Truth be told Lauren was extremely nervous about this date. At first all she cared about was getting into Camila's pants, and at this point she would be satisfied with kissing Camila till the end of time. There was something truly enchanting about the brown eyed girl... Something Lauren couldn't seem to put her finger on, so she summed up that is was absolutely everything about the younger girl that made her such a pleasure to have around.

As soon as Lauren had left the warmth of her house, her mind was racing with a variety of ideas , fears, and hopes. She was so anxious, she really wanted things to go well. Lauren had planned 3 different things for the night, each one upping the romantic aura of the night.

The drive to Camila's house was short, seeing as how it was only 20 minutes away. Lauren walked the short path to the front of the Cabello residence. The house was fairly large, not as large as her own house, but it was still a luxurious styled home.

Lauren's house was pounding as she approached the door, she raised her arm to knock, but the door was quickly opened, and she was face to face with the most beautiful girl she had ever laid her eyes on... Camila. Her breath caught in her throat and she was put into a state of paralysis. All she could do was stare.

Camila was dressed in a floor length royal blue dress. It was tight and hugged her body perfectly. Her hair was cascading over her shoulder in large waves, and her face was lightly covered in makeup. Lauren was speechless.

"Hey," Camila whispered shyly, lifting her right hand to tuck a piece of hair that had fallen in her face, behind her ear.

"Wow," Lauren mumbled dumbly making Camila blush. Lauren finally gained control of her body back and cleared her throat, her face now adorning a light blush on it as well, "Um, should we go?"

"Totally."

The girls were in the car and it was silent, Camila pulled out her phone to preoccupy her mind, but Lauren looked over at the girl and snatched the phone from her hands, gently tossing it in the back seat.

"No phones," the green eyed girl said firmly, "tonight is about you and I," she grinned.

The girls arrived at the first destination and Lauren's nerves were even more on edge than before. Lauren quickly got out of the car and rounded the front to open the door for Camila, and she noted the blush on the younger girls face.

"I know I said no phones, but can we take a picture? I mean if you don't want to, we don't have to, but you just look so beautiful right now and I really want to remember this moment, and you know what? I'm rambling right now so I'm just going to shut up." Lauren's cheeks were burning red and she was damn near out of breath and all Camila could do was chuckle and how cute the wrestling captain was being.

"Sure," Camila grabbed Lauren's phone and stepped closer to the girl before throwing her arm around her. Lauren could smell the hints of vanilla and raspberry coming from the younger girl, and it was intoxicating.  

After the girls took their selfie, Lauren noticed Camila taking in her surroundings. Lauren really went all out on this first part. What's better than dinner in the park with a beautiful girl? Lauren had set up a picnic basket underneath a tree that adorned multiple strands of bright Christmas lights. The tree was large, and branched out about 20 feet across. The tree was huge and was in the center of the town,  which is why it was named Redland and why it is the schools mascot. 

There was a large blanket lying beneath the basket and there were a few candles set up even though the sun had not completely set yet. 

"Shall we eat?" Lauren asking charmingly, and held her hand out in a goofy manner. Camila just giggled and took her hand anyways. 

Lauren led the girl to the blanket and helped her sit down. Both of the girls spent the next 45 minutes eating, giggling, and just talking. The girls were talking about anything and everything. Both of them noted how easy it was for them to talk to the other girl, as if they had been friends for centuries and were just catching up on old events. Camila commented on how well Lauren cooked and Lauren thanked the girl with a dopey grin on her face. 

The small dinner ended with Camila giving Lauren a small peck on the lips and commenting about how Lauren's breath smelled a little like onions, and Lauren just blushed and hit Camila's arm gently. 

The second part of the date was a walk through the park, since they were already there it only seemed right. 

Lauren gripped Camila's hand tightly and led the girl down the path in the park that she had walked numerous times. Lauren would always come to this park when she needed to sort her head out. She was never really good at communicating her emotions so she would always walk in solitary and embrace the peaceful sounds of the leaves rustling and the light breezes that would pass by every few moments, but here in this moment with Camila, there was no thinking, only feelings. 

The feeling of Camila's hand held tightly in her own, how soft and dainty it was in comparison to her own large and busted hands. Fighting really messed up her hands. The feeling of the younger girls hair brushing against her every few seconds, and the feeling of the girl's head lying against her shoulder. Lauren couldn't help but feel everything at once, it was all so perfect, just like the girl who was walking beside her. Lauren was ecstatic to have this girl beside her , but she was also regretful in the way she had previously treated the younger girl. 

"Camila," Lauren spoke softly. 

"Hmm?" 

"I'm sorry." 

Camila didn't remove her head from Lauren's shoulder, but instead she looked at her, puzzled. Lauren noticed this and further explained herself.

"All of the things I have said to you, and the way I have treated you in the past few years... It wasn't- I wasn't- You didn't need-"  Lauren couldn't seem to find the right words so Camila quickly shut her up by pressing her lips against the fighters. 

Lauren stopped walking completely as did Camila. This moment was another one that Lauren would deem as being heavenly. They were in the middle of the park, lips pressed together, it was getting late, and chilly. Lauren could feel the goosebumps forming on her skin and she couldn't tell if it was from the air or if it was from the girl who's lips were against her own. 

Camila's hands made their way up to Lauren's hair and gripped it harshly, this caused Lauren to groan and Camila quickly slipped her tongue into Lauren's mouth. Lauren had no idea how she went from being freezing cold, to her whole body being on fire, but Camila damn sure did it. 

Camila pulled back from the kiss with hooded eyes and muttered a, "shut up" before Lauren could even understand what the girl was talking about Camila quickly connected their lips again. 

AN// Hey everyone. I got dumped! It's been like 2 months since I got dumped and I'm okay now. I was too sad to write, but I'm good now. Sorry about another long wait. I know this is kind of boring, but next chapters are drama, so we are going to get this thing rolling. Not a fighting story for no reason. 

Lot's of love - Alexus.