Chapter 8

Lauren's concentration was at an all time high. She had been spending the last 3 days hitting the books with Camila in order to pass her chemistry test that had the potential to raise her grade to an A in the class. Coach Reynolds had forbid her to step foot inside of the wrestling room until she brought her grade up from a C, and Camila held true to her offer of helping Lauren.

The two girls were now in Camila's room. Camila was lying on her stomach, reading out of her AP chemistry book (she figured she would go ahead and get Lauren ahead of the game) and Lauren was sitting next to her.

They had just finished talking about the amount of energy level of each shell in an atom, and how to write it out long hand. They were currently talking about the difference between regular atoms and isotopes of atoms.

"So they vary in... neutrons?"

"Yes! Good job Lauren," Camila held out her hand for a high five, and Lauren giggled at how lame she was, but she still gave her a high five nevertheless.

Camila didn't know why, but she really liked Lauren's giggle. It was so strange seeing the girl doing something so feminine. Lauren always appeared so 'hard', she had a serious case of RBF (resting bitch face).

"So it's like... When one girl's ass is super big, it's because she eats her rice and cabbage, so her ass it fatter than girls who don't eat their rice and cabbage?"

"What? No!" Camila caught onto how Lauren's eyes were glued to her ass, and she slapped the older girl on her arm harshly. "Lauren!"

Lauren gripped the recently struck skin "Ow! What?"

"That's rude!"

"How? I'm just saying that I'm a bad bitch, and you eat your rice and cabbage, and your ass so fat I wanna grab it!"

Camila doubled over in laughter at Lauren's terrible attempt at recreating a vine. Her stomach ached, and her eyes were clenched shut.

"L-Lauren shut up! You're so dumb!" Lauren just stared at the girl laying in front of her. She was so beautiful, and Lauren wasn't sure if Camila even knew it. Lauren could physically feel the girl changing her heart, and it was one of the scariest things she had ever experienced.

-

A couple of hours later the two girls were finished studying because Lauren started complaining about how her brain was surely going to explode if they continued. They were situated on Camila's bed watching netflix and chilling.

Of course Lauren insisted on 'Camila picking the movie' but persuaded the girl to look under the sports category and then denied all of the girls initial picks until she suggest a movie about wrestling and Lauren agreed immediately.

"You can do this Ezekiel!" A man who appeared to be middle aged said. He was talk and chunky, with salt and pepper hair, his skin tone was dark, and his voice was deep.

He reminded Camila of Coach Reynolds.

The man was yelling at a boy on the mat, who quickly flipped over on top of his opponent.

"That's so admirable," Lauren said dreamily. Camila glanced at the girl beside her, and her heart rate picked up. Lauren looked so relaxed right at this moment. Not the uptight and scary as shit Lauren Jauregui whom everyone had became used to.

No. This Lauren had a spark; a passion in her eyes that was unextinguishable. Hell she just pushed her brain to the limits for the past 4 hours just so she could continue doing what she was good at; what she loved. She literally ate, slept, and breathed wrestling.

There was something so sentiment about the way they were right now. Lauren was dressed in dark sweats, and a crumpled t-shirt. She didn't even bother putting her hair into a full bun, and just pulled it into a loop. Her face was makeup free, and her shoes had been discarded at Camila's bedroom door. She was halfway curled into a ball, chewing furiously on her right thumb nails, her eyes flickers over the screen.

Camila couldn't pull her eyes away from the girl beside her, but little did she know Lauren was doing the same thing just hours prior. 

AN:// Camila doesn't know about Lauren boxing. But anyways hey you guys! Sorry it's so short, but I've been lazy, but I still wanted to get something up! Hope you guys enjoy your Sunday update. Let me know what you guys think, lots of love

-Alexus